RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Suggestions & Feedback

Premier Sponsor:

Partner lalamur

Feb 24, 2001, 3:53 PM
Post #1 of 1 (874 views)
Shortcut

signing in
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

hi, like the rest of you i\'ve not been able to sign in for the past month or so. i\'m sure you\'re wondering how i\'m posting this if i\'m not logged in then....well i found a way to kinda get around it. i can take you through a step by step kinda thing to explain how i did it but i\'m not sure if it\'ll work for everyone. the first thing you should do when you get to the rockclimbing.com main page is click on the word Login in light blue across the top right of the page. it will take a few seconds to load the next page but when it comes up instead of trying to log in by giving your password, go to the area just below that where there are the words forget your password? in red, click on the grey button with the word Lookup on it and it will take you to another page. when the page loads it will ask you to answer the question you submited when you originally made your account, do this and then click Submit. next it will ask you to change your password but instead of going any further there just click on one of the links in the column to the far left you wish to go to and from there on you will be able to access anyhting on the site and will also be recognized as logged in. hope that helps everyone,
Dave

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Suggestions & Feedback

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook