Premier Sponsor:

danpayne

Dec 24, 2006, 4:19 AM
Post #1 of 9 (476 views)
Shortcut

Holiday Spirit!
Report this Post
Can't Post

I watched a little of the news tonight, and I am just filled with Christmas joy...I find it great to pick one part of the year to pretend to give a shit about people. Where do I begin?

www.noradsanta.org

Lets start there... Does Anyone actually know what Norad stands for or even does? Let me start...

Norad or the "North American Aerospace Defense Command" actually has a website setup to track Santa... Let me repeat that one, THE NORTH AMERICAN AEROSPACE DEFENSE COMMAND HAS A FUCKING WEBSITE TO TRACK A FICTICIOUS ELF! In this day and age where we will pull brown people off airplanes for "praying weird" dont you think we would want our aero defense system, I dunno, DEFENDING US...

What the fuck should we do next? Send the 101st Airborne after the tooth fairy? Well, it is a fairy, and that's kinda gay, and gay things make jesus cry, so it sounds like a good plan to me. In this day and age, when everyone is so concerned with national security, how the the fuck can you let a major military installation have anything to do with a "religious" holiday.
What else was on, oh yeah, all sorts of fun things about people giving toys to low income families, and volenteers feeding the hungry, its great that we pick a small amount of time out each year to pretend to give a fuck about these people... We live in a country with 340 BILLIONAIRES, and 40 MILLION people living under the poverty line, and guess who's taxes were cut by our buddy Bush...

Someone, PLEASE arugue with me on this, I mean it, its just getting way to easy/ridiculous... North korea has nukes and hates us, Iran has nukes and hates us, and what is the "NORTH AMERICAN AEROSPACE DEFENSE COMMAND" doing? WATCHING SANTA!!! HAS THIS COUNTRY LOST ITS FUCKING MIND?!?!? If it hasn't I have...

charley

Dec 24, 2006, 7:49 AM
Post #2 of 9 (469 views)
Shortcut

Re: [danpayne] Holiday Spirit! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

danpayne wrote:
I watched a little of the news tonight, and I am just filled with Christmas joy...I find it great to pick one part of the year to pretend to give a shit about people. Where do I begin?

www.noradsanta.org

Lets start there... Does Anyone actually know what Norad stands for or even does? Let me start...

Norad or the "North American Aerospace Defense Command" actually has a website setup to track Santa... Let me repeat that one, THE NORTH AMERICAN AEROSPACE DEFENSE COMMAND HAS A FUCKING WEBSITE TO TRACK A FICTICIOUS ELF! In this day and age where we will pull brown people off airplanes for "praying weird" dont you think we would want our aero defense system, I dunno, DEFENDING US...

What the fuck should we do next? Send the 101st Airborne after the tooth fairy? Well, it is a fairy, and that's kinda gay, and gay things make jesus cry, so it sounds like a good plan to me. In this day and age, when everyone is so concerned with national security, how the the fuck can you let a major military installation have anything to do with a "religious" holiday.
What else was on, oh yeah, all sorts of fun things about people giving toys to low income families, and volenteers feeding the hungry, its great that we pick a small amount of time out each year to pretend to give a fuck about these people... We live in a country with 340 BILLIONAIRES, and 40 MILLION people living under the poverty line, and guess who's taxes were cut by our buddy Bush...

Someone, PLEASE arugue with me on this, I mean it, its just getting way to easy/ridiculous... North korea has nukes and hates us, Iran has nukes and hates us, and what is the "NORTH AMERICAN AEROSPACE DEFENSE COMMAND" doing? WATCHING SANTA!!! HAS THIS COUNTRY LOST ITS FUCKING MIND?!?!? If it hasn't I have...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Dan.

danpayne

Dec 24, 2006, 9:33 AM
Post #3 of 9 (467 views)
Shortcut

Re: [charley] Holiday Spirit! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

and a happy Winter Solstice to you my new friend...

Partner philbox

Dec 24, 2006, 4:26 PM
Post #4 of 9 (455 views)
Shortcut

Re: [danpayne] Holiday Spirit! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

So um, Dan, are you collegekid in another life?

coopershawk

Dec 24, 2006, 6:56 PM
Post #5 of 9 (445 views)
Shortcut

Re: [philbox] Holiday Spirit! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Nope. I get where this brother is coming from... Troops dying for absolutely no reason, refugees in Darfur dying for no reason, death, death, motherfucking death all for no reason, or,shit, just the bottom line of some financial statement of some corporation.... merry plastic, credit card fueled christmas everyone!!! Have fun paying off that debt for the next year.

ihategrigris

Dec 24, 2006, 7:40 PM
Post #6 of 9 (440 views)
Shortcut

Re: [coopershawk] Holiday Spirit! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

coopershawk wrote:
Nope. I get where this brother is coming from... Troops dying for absolutely no reason,

Actually, they're dying to defend your freedom. So some support for your troops you selfish prick.

coopershawk wrote:
refugees in Darfur dying for no reason,
They're dieing coz of the terrorists we're trying to defeat. Think!

coopershawk wrote:
or,shit, just the bottom line of some financial statement of some corporation.... merry plastic, credit card fueled christmas everyone!!! Have fun paying off that debt for the next year.

MAybe you should stop thinking about yourself and start SPENDING for your country. Everyone know that the more debt your willing to take on, the better of the economy is. Why don't you have any respect for the people sacrificing they're credit for your good???

areyoumydude

Dec 24, 2006, 8:27 PM
Post #7 of 9 (437 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ihategrigris] Holiday Spirit! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ihategrigris wrote:
coopershawk wrote:
Nope. I get where this brother is coming from... Troops dying for absolutely no reason,

Actually, they're dying to defend your freedom. So some support for your troops you selfish prick.

coopershawk wrote:
refugees in Darfur dying for no reason,
They're dieing coz of the terrorists we're trying to defeat. Think!

coopershawk wrote:
or,shit, just the bottom line of some financial statement of some corporation.... merry plastic, credit card fueled christmas everyone!!! Have fun paying off that debt for the next year.

MAybe you should stop thinking about yourself and start SPENDING for your country. Everyone know that the more debt your willing to take on, the better of the economy is. Why don't you have any respect for the people sacrificing they're credit for your good???

Another american with their eyes wide shut.

rasta_on_rock

Dec 25, 2006, 4:50 PM
Post #8 of 9 (415 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ihategrigris] Holiday Spirit! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

...ok...I just figured out the sarcasm....Blush

[under my breath]"damn internet!"[/under my breath]

(This post was edited by rasta_on_rock on Dec 25, 2006, 5:42 PM)

ihategrigris

Dec 25, 2006, 8:28 PM
Post #9 of 9 (399 views)
Shortcut

Re: [rasta_on_rock] Holiday Spirit! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

rasta_on_rock wrote:
...ok...I just figured out the sarcasm....Blush

[under my breath]"damn internet!"[/under my breath]

Took awhile :D. Long live President Bush, I hope he bathes in the blood of Al Keida childern every night.

Forums : Community : The Soap Box

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook