Post deleted by mankypin
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for The Soap Box

Premier Sponsor:

mankypin

Jan 2, 2007, 4:29 PM
Post #1 of 6 (485 views)
Shortcut

Adult Content
This post contains nudity or adult content. To protect the innocent we require that you register and turn off your Adult Content Filter to read it.

limeydave

Jan 2, 2007, 4:52 PM
Post #2 of 6 (471 views)
Shortcut

Re: [mankypin] Capital Punishment For the Son of a Bush [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I know this is a very serious subject, but I'm going to borrow a bit from the British (Executive) Transvestite Comedian - Eddie Izzard.
Kill 1 person, you get put away for ever, kill 20 and they put you in a room and look at you through a window trying to understand why. Kill 500,000 like Pol Pot and we can't internalize that, it's almost like we sit there and say "Well Done, you must get up very early in the morning to kill all those people"

mankypin

Jan 2, 2007, 5:00 PM
Post #3 of 6 (469 views)
Shortcut

Re: [limeydave] Capital Punishment For the Son of a Bush [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Beauty analogy! I'm thinking our decider could be renamed Bull Bush, to more accurately reflect his Pol Pot-ness. "Bull" sounds more like a rugby hooligan than a mass murderer, though.

limeydave

Jan 2, 2007, 5:14 PM
Post #4 of 6 (465 views)
Shortcut

Re: [mankypin] Capital Punishment For the Son of a Bush [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Well, I'm sorry these guys decisions have caused you so much anger - I've met many people who feel as strongly as you. I certainly think they could've learnt a lot from history and other countries experiences (Brits 1919ish) but were too lazy/dumb/badly advised/egotistical to look.
Personally I don't have an opinion about whether this would qualify as murder - but then as a non-voting taxpayer 'forner', I'm generally not entitled to one. :)

kyote321

Jan 2, 2007, 9:23 PM
Post #5 of 6 (439 views)
Shortcut

Re: [limeydave] Capital Punishment For the Son of a Bush [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

yes, bush is a murderer. but, the americans will never get rid of him. consider that over half of them voted for him.

mankypin

Jan 2, 2007, 10:28 PM
Post #6 of 6 (433 views)
Shortcut

Adult Content
This post contains nudity or adult content. To protect the innocent we require that you register and turn off your Adult Content Filter to read it.

Forums : Community : The Soap Box

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook