RSS FeedRSS Feeds for International

Premier Sponsor:

daag

Feb 9, 2007, 2:13 AM
Post #1 of 5 (368 views)
Shortcut

Northern Italy in March 15 to 25: Looking for a partner
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hello,
Hi Eurofreaks,

I'm going to visit north Italy in March 15 to 25 . I had a friend for climbing in Finale, but unfortunately he was successful in making himself indispose. Crazy

So I'm in the need of plan B right now:
I would love to meet locals in the area of Finale to Arco, or in between. The location doesn't matter, as long as you can go for sport or boulder there. Or, if you'd like to haul a greenhorn in trad?

Anyone willing to befriend a friendly foreigner? All the Italian out there, I count on you! Smile

ciao ciao, Oliver.

@tisar: Finally I found my way to rc & the Eurofreaks. :) See you soon :wink:

Partner tisar

Feb 9, 2007, 9:10 AM
Post #2 of 5 (356 views)
Shortcut

Re: [daag] Northern Italy in March 15 to 25: Looking for a partner [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Okay folks, the guy is personally tested and approved by me. Nice guy, handsome, low-maintenance...

Hey, waitaminute... we never climbed together, did we? I mean, besides bouldering and slacklining... don't you think it's time to do so?

- Daniel

dr_benway

Feb 9, 2007, 12:49 PM
Post #3 of 5 (351 views)
Shortcut

Re: [daag] Northern Italy in March 15 to 25: Looking for a partner [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hi! I'm a little busy at the moment, but...I live in northern Italy, Lecco area, and I love Finale.
Since I try to climb on every weekend without rain, hopefully we could meet somewhere when you are coming.

If you want, you can also take a look on our forum:

www.fuorivia.com/forum

Well...it's in Italian, but if you post in the "Raduni" section someone will answer you for sure.

I'll send you my email via pm.

Ciao!

Paolo

daag

Feb 9, 2007, 4:46 PM
Post #4 of 5 (341 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tisar] Northern Italy in March 15 to 25: Looking for a partner [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tisar wrote:
Okay folks, the guy is personally tested and approved by me. Nice guy, handsome, low-maintenance...

Hey, waitaminute... we never climbed together, did we? I mean, besides bouldering and slacklining... don't you think it's time to do so?

- Daniel

Hi tisar,
I'm close to be flattered Blush.

We have never climbed together yet!? What a shame. Let's go for it: Today Thall?
Cheers!

daag

Feb 9, 2007, 4:56 PM
Post #5 of 5 (340 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_benway] Northern Italy in March 15 to 25: Looking for a partner [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_benway wrote:
Hi! I'm a little busy at the moment, but...I live in northern Italy, Lecco area, and I love Finale.
Since I try to climb on every weekend without rain, hopefully we could meet somewhere when you are coming.

If you want, you can also take a look on our forum:

www.fuorivia.com/forum

Well...it's in Italian, but if you post in the "Raduni" section someone will answer you for sure.

I'll send you my email via pm.

Ciao!

Paolo

Hi Paolo,
Thanks for your offer. I'll took a look at the forum you menioned, and I confess my Italian is close to not existing. Anyway, I'll post in English&Italian ...

More in a pm soon.

Best wishes!

Forums : Climbing Partners : International

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook