Premier Sponsor:

bizarrodrinker

Mar 6, 2007, 6:09 AM
Post #1 of 8 (531 views)
Shortcut

Thought this was pretty messed up.
Report this Post
Can't Post

javascript:cnnVideohttp://('play','/video/law/2007/03/05/bts.tx.pot.smoking.kids.parents.kdaf','2007/03/19');

Teenagers are one thing. They are old enough to decide for themselves, but toddlers?? these fuckers belong in jail.

overlord

Mar 6, 2007, 7:32 AM
Post #2 of 8 (519 views)
Shortcut

Re: [bizarrodrinker] Thought this was pretty messed up. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

is this about those two little kids that their uncle 'made' smoke pot?

if so, imho its really fucked up.

bizarrodrinker

Mar 6, 2007, 7:57 AM
Post #3 of 8 (514 views)
Shortcut

Re: [overlord] Thought this was pretty messed up. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Yea, it is. I saw it on the news yesterday, and at first was like oh some teenagers got caught smoking. Then saw it was two toddlers and was like wow, I hope these guys are raped in prison or forced to smoke crack or something.

rc86

Mar 6, 2007, 6:44 PM
Post #4 of 8 (470 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

anybody who makes little kids smoke anything has got some issues.

ihategrigris

Mar 7, 2007, 7:00 AM
Post #5 of 8 (454 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

bizarrodrinker wrote:
Yea, it is. I saw it on the news yesterday, and at first was like oh some teenagers got caught smoking. Then saw it was two toddlers and was like wow, I hope these guys are raped in prison or forced to smoke crack or something.

Oh sure, why don't we torture and hang them.... seriously, they're idiotic 15 year old stoners.... i'm sure the toddlers won't be scarred for life, in fact they probably won't even remember it 5 years from now. IT's just pot people! It's not like they raped and murdered the kids.

ChuteandClimb

Mar 7, 2007, 7:17 AM
Post #6 of 8 (451 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ihategrigris] Thought this was pretty messed up. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ihategrigris wrote:
It's not like they raped and murdered the kids.

It's not? Drugging toddlers is ok? Doing anything to toddlers is ok because YOU think they'll forget in 5 years?

Have you ever been around toddlers? Or is your precious pot more important to you than your sense of right and wrong?

bizarrodrinker

Mar 7, 2007, 8:06 AM
Post #7 of 8 (447 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ihategrigris] Thought this was pretty messed up. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ihategrigris wrote:
bizarrodrinker wrote:

Oh sure, why don't we torture and hang them.... seriously, they're idiotic 15 year old stoners.... i'm sure the toddlers won't be scarred for life, in fact they probably won't even remember it 5 years from now. IT's just pot people! It's not like they raped and murdered the kids.

It has nothing to do with what they were given. It has to do with the fact that they have no choice in the matter. No they weren't tied down and forced to burn, but at that age they can't make an educated choice for themselves. They were handed a blunt and shown what to do like it was a effin lollipop.

I don't have a problem with grass, but certainly not at an age when they should be coloring outside the lines.

amikros

Mar 7, 2007, 11:15 AM
Post #8 of 8 (434 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

agreed. little kids will jump off a cliff if you pink-swear-promise that its safe...im a fan of pot, but i even think its stupid to peer pressure other kids my age (18/19) into it...forcing toddlers?!?!?! Thats fucked up. seriously, seriously fucked up.

Forums : Community : The Soap Box

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook