RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Bugs & Error Reports

Premier Sponsor:

microbarn

Mar 13, 2007, 7:23 AM
Post #1 of 2 (558 views)
Shortcut

highlighted text difficulties and watched thread problems
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Quote | Reply

First, I noticed that if text is highlighted when I click an emoticon, then there is a [/command] added after the highlighted text like Blushthis[/blush]. Logically, I would think the emoticon should replace the highlighted text and not insert the extra tag. However, the useless [/command] should definitely not be inserted even if the text is not replaced.

Second, I am not a lot of help in describing the bug, but maybe you have data to track the error on your server side. I am watching the thread "Western Pennsylvania Climbers Forum". At some point it lost that I ever viewed the thread, and everything was reset.

I noticed that I hadn't been alerted for some time. So, I went to view the thread. I noticed the first page was new. Then I clicked to the last page to catch up on the thread. I read a couple of the last pages. Then, I assumed everything was back to normal. I posted, and replies to my post worked fine. Then someone else responded and a new message to the thread brought me to the second page. Eventually, I ended up clicking "View All" to see everything and make all the "New" tags go away.

Long story short. I THINK you probably mean for everything to work this way. The only error that happened was that the "watched thread" lost that I had ever viewed the posts. I have no idea what triggered this, but I would like to avoid this in the future if possible.

I regularly use Firefox, Safari AND IE to view this site with no problems typically. I can get the versions if that helps.

ddt

Mar 19, 2007, 6:20 PM
Post #2 of 2 (543 views)
Shortcut

Re: [microbarn] highlighted text difficulties and watched thread problems [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Quote | Reply

Thanks... I'll look into both these bugs.

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Bugs & Error Reports

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook