Forums: Rockclimbing.com: Bugs & Error Reports:
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Bugs & Error Reports

Premier Sponsor:

Partner j_ung

Mar 29, 2007, 8:45 AM
Post #1 of 4 (1117 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Quote | Reply

I'm still having the same problem I was when the site went live, namely that the choose avatar function won't let me do so. I can see my options (photos), and select them, but my profile never saves the change. I am hitting the "Make Profile Changes" button afterward, so that's not the problem.

My forum presence is so dull. Unsure (Hmm... maybe that's not the avatar's fault.)

thomasribiere

Mar 29, 2007, 11:15 AM
Post #2 of 4 (1106 views)
Shortcut

Re: [j_ung] Avatars [In reply to]
Report this Post
Quote | Reply

I had the same problem. An editor will take care of your problem personally... It's not painful.

ddt

Mar 29, 2007, 3:46 PM
Post #3 of 4 (1098 views)
Shortcut

Re: [j_ung] Avatars [In reply to]
Report this Post
Quote | Reply

j_ung wrote:
I'm still having the same problem I was when the site went live, namely that the choose avatar function won't let me do so. I can see my options (photos), and select them, but my profile never saves the change. I am hitting the "Make Profile Changes" button afterward, so that's not the problem.

My forum presence is so dull. Unsure (Hmm... maybe that's not the avatar's fault.)

Jay, yeah, I am aware of this one. I've tried for a while to track down the issue but haven't quite figured out why this is happening. For some users it works and for others not. I'll see if I can pass this onto someone with more technical skills than I to sort out. In the mean time, PM me with the description or link of the photo you'd like to use as avatar, and I can set it manually for you.

Cheers
DDT

shrug7

Mar 30, 2007, 5:22 PM
Post #4 of 4 (1085 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ddt] Avatars [In reply to]
Report this Post
Quote | Reply

I'm having the same issue, however, I am able to switch between using two older pics as avatars, but a recent one I have uploaded is not taking.

not sure if this will help with anything.

Thanks.

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Bugs & Error Reports

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook