RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Announcements

Premier Sponsor:

ddt

Apr 24, 2007, 8:24 PM
Post #1 of 2 (8843 views)
Shortcut

Changes: My Topics & Climbing Graphs
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

A few more changes:

* I've added 2 additional graphs to the Climbing Log - the number of ascents per year, and the hardest lead ascent per year. Here's a great example of what it could like if you log your ascents: vegastradguy's log.

* I've fixed the sort order of threads on the My Topics page. It now sorts correctly by the latest activity on the threads you've started or participated in. I also added Watched Threads to this page, and I've changed the display limits from number of days (30) to number of threads (100).

Cheers,
DDT

(This post was edited by ddt on Apr 26, 2007, 2:39 AM)

ddt

Apr 28, 2007, 9:55 PM
Post #2 of 2 (8715 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ddt] Changes: My Topics & Climbing Graphs [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

UPDATE:

I've enhanced the My Topics page further. It now combines all your threads into one table, i.e. no more (confusing) distinction between topics you started and topics you participated in. If you've posted to a thread, the thread will be in this table, sorted by the date of the latest post to each thread.

I also built paging functionality, so now you can navigate through all your topics... all the way back to that very first post!

The table of Watched threads is still included below your topics. For this I also added the paging functionality.

Cheers,
Daniel

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Announcements

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook