RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Canada

Premier Sponsor:

monette20

Jul 23, 2007, 6:34 AM
Post #1 of 5 (752 views)
Shortcut

montreal climbers and montagne d'Argent
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hello everybody!
I am looking for a ride to get to montagne d'argent next sunday. I'll be meeting friends there so we could all climb together.

ALso sometimes I have time in the middle of the week to go climb but my friends are all working full time. If you are in the same situation, we could climb together. Mail me at monette20@msn.com. I got rope, gear, and I can climb 5.10b in sport.
Thanks, ciao!!
Monette

erika37

Aug 2, 2007, 7:19 PM
Post #2 of 5 (713 views)
Shortcut

Re: [monette20] montreal climbers and montagne d'Argent [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

hey.
i have time in the next wk or so, that i was hopin to go out to quebec and go climbing. i hear val david is great as well as mt d'argent... i have never been so lookin for someone to take me out, as all my partners will be workin, but i want to get another trip in before end of summer...
so, let me knwo if ur still lookin for someone to climb with, if u have a few days off durin the wk... i sport climb bout same level as you!
thanks,
~erika.37

monette20

Aug 3, 2007, 6:34 AM
Post #3 of 5 (702 views)
Shortcut

Re: [erika37] montreal climbers and montagne d'Argent [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey Erika, I'm sorry but I will be gone until 13 of august. I'm a musician so i'm on a summer tour. After that I'll still be looking for partners in the middle of the week, perhaps you will still be around. Just write me back if you still wanna go climb then.
It could be fun!
Have a nice day
Monette

erika37

Aug 3, 2007, 7:44 AM
Post #4 of 5 (698 views)
Shortcut

Re: [monette20] montreal climbers and montagne d'Argent [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ok sounds good. also, if ur lookin to climb and are open for 14-16, let me know, b/c i hav to be up in ottawa area on the 17th, so i can just come up early in the wk, climb, then fri drive to ottawa, if that might work for you?!?! let me know, have fun!

ecade

Jun 12, 2012, 9:14 AM
Post #5 of 5 (443 views)
Shortcut

Re: [erika37] montreal climbers and montagne d'Argent [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hi,

I know this is an old thread but I'm going to be really close to Montagne D'Argent this weekend and I will have a day free to climb, I'd love to get out on that beautiful rock!

I will be in Tremblant and will have a car. I have a rope and full trad rack. I've climbed trad to 5.7 and sport to 5.12b

if anyone is interested or you know anyone who is interested please let me know, happy to bring the beers, heading up for a buddys stag so i'm sure i could scrounge a few easily

Forums : Climbing Partners : Canada

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$77.36 (10% off)
$165.24 (10% off)
$10.85 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook