Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Headed out july 30
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

helpimstuck

Jul 30, 2007, 11:38 AM
Post #1 of 3 (671 views)
Shortcut

Headed out july 30  (North_America: United_States: California: Riverside_County: Big_Rock)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

ill be freesoloing unless anyone is there to climb with so come on out. I will be more than happy to belay since this isnt far from my house.

helpimstuck

Aug 4, 2007, 9:38 PM
Post #2 of 3 (640 views)
Shortcut

Re: [helpimstuck] Headed out july 30 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Alright I was out there on the 30th really hot but since i was freesoloing i had to keep a cool head. anyways about 80 ft up i had two flakes on the right hand side break off on me so all I can say is be careful i managed to keep my cool and climb through it to the top but needless to say I dont see myself freesoloing there for a while. If anyone wants to go out and do some sport or trad at big rock im down for that but as far as soloing is concerned wouldnt recommend it cause i almost bit the big one. I do have a 60meter rope and some draws if anyone is down let me know.

the_leech

Aug 4, 2007, 10:06 PM
Post #3 of 3 (632 views)
Shortcut

Re: [helpimstuck] Headed out july 30 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

helpimstuck wrote:
Alright I was out there on the 30th really hot but since i was freesoloing i had to keep a cool head. anyways about 80 ft up i had two flakes on the right hand side break off on me so all I can say is be careful i managed to keep my cool and climb through it to the top but needless to say I dont see myself freesoloing there for a while. If anyone wants to go out and do some sport or trad at big rock im down for that but as far as soloing is concerned wouldnt recommend it cause i almost bit the big one. I do have a 60meter rope and some draws if anyone is down let me know.

It is so awesome that you freesolo.

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$14.58 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook