RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Technique & Training

Premier Sponsor:

spodski

Oct 3, 2001, 6:22 PM
Post #1 of 3 (1034 views)
Shortcut

glucosamine
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

i dont know if anybody has heard of it but glucosamine is like a special food to provide nutritional support for bones, joints, ligaments and cartilage. ive spoken to a few people about it and they say its good for tendinitis problems. ive just started taking it so i havent noticed any change in my elbow problem. apparently your suppose to see signs of improvement after a couple of monts taking it. if anyone hear has taken it and it works please leave your opinion, cos its a bit expensive if iam gonna be taking it for nothing.
thanks
roger.

paulc

Oct 3, 2001, 6:36 PM
Post #2 of 3 (1034 views)
Shortcut

glucosamine [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Howdy there;

A good buddy of mine started taking it after a crush injury to his hand. The doctors said that he probably would not be able to climb again. He is now climbing just under his previous level at 5.12b/c or so. Now he is strong in mind and body but he thinks that the glucoseamine helped him and I know other climbers that climb hard that swear by it. Try it for 6 months, if you don't feel that it is doing anything for you then quit. But if you aren't suddenly climbing 5.14 then don't instantly blame the glucoseamine, perhaps you have other things that need work... You can check out medical sites for info on it.

Good luck.

Paul

Partner pianomahnn

Oct 3, 2001, 7:36 PM
Post #3 of 3 (1034 views)
Shortcut

glucosamine [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Oooo...something else to speak of in my articles. Goody.

Forums : Climbing Information : Technique & Training

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$7.16 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook