Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Climberguy88

Aug 6, 2007, 9:27 PM
Post #1 of 39 (5707 views)
Shortcut

Add 'Project' to Acent Type List
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

"Project" needs to be added to the ascent type list. I like to keep track of my projects, but right now the only way i can is to put them under hang dog. Also the majority of people would rather call a route a project than a hang dog ascent. Plus when I'm putting up boulder projects, 'hang dog' doesn't make to much sense.

They mean practically the same thing, i personally like the term a little more, and project adds the "I'm going to top this out" attitude that most people need. I think its a good thing to consider.

(This post was edited by Climberguy88 on Aug 6, 2007, 9:33 PM)

ddt

Aug 7, 2007, 5:25 AM
Post #2 of 39 (5697 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Climberguy88] Add 'Project' to Acent Type List [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Would "hang dog / project" do the trick, or do you feel you need both? (Actually, I have some hang-dogs that I don't consider projects, so perhaps I'm already answering that question.)

Also, I normally think of a project as a route or problem that has not been clean climberd yet, by anyone. Could this cause some confusion?

A work-around may be to use the bookmark functionality to keep track of projects. You can create a new folder for "personal projects" or something.

DDT

(This post was edited by ddt on Aug 7, 2007, 5:25 AM)

Climberguy88

Aug 7, 2007, 5:52 AM
Post #3 of 39 (5689 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ddt] Add 'Project' to Acent Type List [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I think you would need to have both because there would be people who wouldn't want to bother projecting a route they got on you're right about that.

Your suggestion about bookmarking the route is good but i do have one problem with it. I think that your projects should be in amongst the rest of your ascents in a different color because I'm more likely to check my climbing log, see it and get after it than i would be if it were bookmarked.

Again, I'm only suggesting this because if hang dog is on the list why not have project too, and it also applies to bouldering as it does to routes.

Si

Partner happiegrrrl

Aug 18, 2007, 11:51 PM
Post #4 of 39 (5600 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Climberguy88] Add 'Project' to Acent Type List [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

....falling off a climb isn't an ascent; why dogging is one of the options is....well, anyway. Projects that have not yet seen a first ascent are not someone's for the listing, either, until someone sends them.

What is that "Hit List" thing? I clicked on it on my profile, but it says there's nothing in there. i was assuming that would be a place where someone could put routes they "hoped" to send. If so 0 that seems a legitimate place for the routes someone fell off but still wants to have note of.

If you are going to put an option of ascent type IN the Ascent log....May I suggest the heading "DIDN'T?"

Thank you.

overlord

Aug 20, 2007, 9:12 AM
Post #5 of 39 (5589 views)
Shortcut

Re: [happiegrrrl] Add 'Project' to Acent Type List [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

you can add it to your hit list, but it doesnt seem to work... i tried adding a route and it doesnt show up.

overlord

Aug 20, 2007, 9:44 AM
Post #6 of 39 (5586 views)
Shortcut

Re: [overlord] Add 'Project' to Acent Type List [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

scratch that above, it works just fine. i just thought that the route would be added right after i clicked the 'add to hit list' button, but it only takes you to a page where you actually add it.

waynebock

Oct 20, 2007, 4:11 PM
Post #7 of 39 (5481 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ddt] Add 'Project' to Acent Type List [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ddt wrote:
Would "hang dog / project" do the trick, or do you feel you need both? (Actually, I have some hang-dogs that I don't consider projects, so perhaps I'm already answering that question.)

Also, I normally think of a project as a route or problem that has not been clean climberd yet, by anyone. Could this cause some confusion?

A work-around may be to use the bookmark functionality to keep track of projects. You can create a new folder for "personal projects" or something.

DDT

When I think of a "project", I too think of an unclimbed (by anyone) route...perhaps "personal project" or "projecting" or ??? might work...

But, frankly, I have been using the bookmarks for climbs I am "projecting" or climbs I plan on getting on in the near future...

thomasribiere

Oct 20, 2007, 6:03 PM
Post #8 of 39 (5478 views)
Shortcut

Re: [waynebock] Add 'Project' to Acent Type List [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I was myself thinking about adding BAILED (gabe's DIDN'T equivalent by the way).

A project is usually considered as a route that has not seen a FA ; it could be added as an option, but with an announcement defining the word.

Now, about someone projecting to climb an established route, I don't know how to call that. The hit list is an option if the route has not been attempted yet ; "bailed" is another one if the climber hasn't finished the line.

my 2 cents

caughtinside

Oct 21, 2007, 2:29 AM
Post #9 of 39 (5468 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

happiegrrrl wrote:
....falling off a climb isn't an ascent; why dogging is one of the options is....well, anyway.

If you are going to put an option of ascent type IN the Ascent log....May I suggest the heading "DIDN'T?"

Thank you.

That's pretty silly. If you hung on the route, 1 times or 100, you still ascended the route. It's not like you sat home that day and didn't do anything. You hangdogged it. I suspect that's why the term hangdog exists.

If you don't like climbing in that style or don't care to redpoint, that's fine, but that doesn't mean you never climbed it, just because you fell.

Partner happiegrrrl

Oct 22, 2007, 1:37 AM
Post #10 of 39 (5455 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] Add 'Project' to Acent Type List [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I understand that ethic exists in some new school groups.... A shame, though. The younger, newer blood is supposed to be working harder than previous generations. Better gear, inspiration culled from those who came before....There are a lot of people climbing harder; just look at bouldering as an example. Or people freeing old aid routes. That is New School to me.

Whoever came up with this idea that you "climbed" or "did" a route that you fell on? It's not true - You fell up a route, you didn't climb it.

overlord

Oct 22, 2007, 7:54 AM
Post #11 of 39 (5449 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

happiegrrrl wrote:
I understand that ethic exists in some new school groups.... A shame, though. The younger, newer blood is supposed to be working harder than previous generations. Better gear, inspiration culled from those who came before....There are a lot of people climbing harder; just look at bouldering as an example. Or people freeing old aid routes. That is New School to me.

Whoever came up with this idea that you "climbed" or "did" a route that you fell on? It's not true - You fell up a route, you didn't climb it.

not really. you did climb it, but didnt send itWink

as for adding 'project', hangdog and top rope cover it pretty good ihmo. if you want to spray a bit, just add 'im projecting it' in he ascent notes field.

as for 'projects' as routes that have not yet been climbed... is it traditional in US to name a route before FA? its not here, so the route should have been added with 'project' as its name anyway and then when someone did the FA they would have to bug the area manager to change the name and add a grade.

caughtinside

Oct 22, 2007, 3:04 PM
Post #12 of 39 (5442 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

happiegrrrl wrote:

hahahahaha!!! that is some funny shit, happie. Too bad you've been drinking the kool aid of the crusty old guys, those outdated notions will only serve to hold you back.

The people you point to freeing old aid routes are the ones working and falling up routes. Many of them have strong sport climbing backgrounds. Sonnie Trotter, Tommy Caldwell, Beth Rodden, Hubers, Honnold, etc. All .14 sport climbers.

While they were working all those routes, do you think they onsighted everything? nonsense. they've probably dogged and worked cruxes on routes hundreds of times.

You should also take care in imposing stylistic judgments on others. For instance, I don't consider that I've really climbed a route unless I've lead it. Oh no, did I just invalidate like 80% of the climbs you've done?

And technically, you've still done a route you fell on, you just aided it. A0.

Oh yeah, and bouldering is lame.

jgloporto

Oct 22, 2007, 5:32 PM
Post #13 of 39 (5432 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
happiegrrrl wrote:

hahahahaha!!! that is some funny shit, happie. Too bad you've been drinking the kool aid of the crusty old guys, those outdated notions will only serve to hold you back.

The people you point to freeing old aid routes are the ones working and falling up routes. Many of them have strong sport climbing backgrounds. Sonnie Trotter, Tommy Caldwell, Beth Rodden, Hubers, Honnold, etc. All .14 sport climbers.

While they were working all those routes, do you think they onsighted everything? nonsense. they've probably dogged and worked cruxes on routes hundreds of times.

You should also take care in imposing stylistic judgments on others. For instance, I don't consider that I've really climbed a route unless I've lead it. Oh no, did I just invalidate like 80% of the climbs you've done?

I agree with you 100%. Bouldering is lame.

Oh and we got Trotter back... sport climber no longer.

caughtinside

Oct 22, 2007, 5:40 PM
Post #14 of 39 (5429 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jgloporto] Add 'Project' to Acent Type List [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that Trotter was 'just' a sport climber. Rather, my intent was to show that lots of the elite level climbers who are out there doing amazing things, have used the practices happiegrrl derides to get stronger and develop technique.

I just think it's funny, because it's my personal belief that rigid notions of style are regressive, and ultimately hold people back and prevent them from reaching their potential. Take the new guy, Alex Honnold. He's what, 23, 24? Soloed Astroman and the Rostrum in a day, and freed the Salathe? He's from around here, and had a couple good mentors who showed him the ropes early on, and didn't burden him with notions the likes of which happiegrrl espouses. Experienced all around climbers, good guys, who climb sport and trad, do FAs, and actually know what's up. And he has gotten freakishly good.

Partner happiegrrrl

Oct 22, 2007, 5:47 PM
Post #15 of 39 (5427 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:

C/Side - Do you think Sonnie Trotter, et al report a route/pitch as climbed before they have done it clean from bottom to the top?

As for invalidating any of the climbs I've done - WTF do you think I am arguing this point? None of the routes listed in my rc.com database have any falls on them. If I listed routes I had fallen on, I'd have many more on the list.

Case in point, I don't include Heart & Sole(JTree, 5.10) - the only 5.10 I have ever even been on - because my foot skated and, though I caught myself in an instant, and my partner insisted he hadn't felt a thing on the rope, I knew that the rope had saved me just enough to allow that fraction of a second for me to regain friction.

I also differentiate between having led a climb or followed it.

You know - I post a lot for partners when I am traveling or even at the Gunks and so I often climb with people I don't know. It's easy enough to vet a partner's experience, and I do. I don't have interest in belaying someone who claims they lead 5.9 at the Gunks if they are going to piss their pants, fall and hang on gear, and cry "Take!" every other move.

Those sorts of people are dangerous. They take out new climbers who haven;t yet learned how to take self-responsibility and they get in trouble. THAT is a spiritual crime, and I am deadly serious on this count.

These people spray at how hard they go, claiming ascents on famous test pieces, blah, blah, blah.... The newbie has maybe heard these routes bantered about an is impressed, falsely believing they can trust this person to mentor them and take them out for a safe day at the cliffs.

This is fucking BULLSHIT and accepting dogged/shit-pants routes as "ascents" is IRRESPONSIBLE on our community's part.

Make light of it if you want; you surely have seen the damage first hand by now, of a person who had convinced themselves they could climb harder than they can.... How on earth you can have seen a helmet full of blood, or a leg bone sticking out at a 45 degree angle with the foot attached only by a slip of skin(thank god for skin!), and still think it is "okay" to tacitly accept this lying is beyond my comprehension. But so be it.

Advise to the new climber: When you are going out for a day with someone, ask them what routes they have done. Frame the question as "Can you tell me which routes at (the particular crag) and/or others (at whatever destinations) you have led? (Not "done"). were these clean ascents, onsight?

ANY competant leader will not be offended at those questions, and will provide you with the information. If they are vague in their reply(Oh, dozens of routes....") - better to take the day and walk the cliff with a guidebook, familiarizing yourself with the routes, or bring some gear and practice placements or making anchors from the safety of the ground.

jgloporto

Oct 22, 2007, 5:50 PM
Post #16 of 39 (5426 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that Trotter was 'just' a sport climber. Rather, my intent was to show that lots of the elite level climbers who are out there doing amazing things, have used the practices happiegrrl derides to get stronger and develop technique.

I just think it's funny, because it's my personal belief that rigid notions of style are regressive, and ultimately hold people back and prevent them from reaching their potential. Take the new guy, Alex Honnold. He's what, 23, 24? Soloed Astroman and the Rostrum in a day, and freed the Salathe? He's from around here, and had a couple good mentors who showed him the ropes early on, and didn't burden him with notions the likes of which happiegrrl espouses. Experienced all around climbers, good guys, who climb sport and trad, do FAs, and actually know what's up. And he has gotten freakishly good.

I'm just curious as to how many routes over 13 were onsighted for their FA. Seems like you could trash every hard route ever done.

granite_grrl

Oct 22, 2007, 6:23 PM
Post #17 of 39 (5420 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

happiegrrrl wrote:
Case in point, I don't include Heart & Sole(JTree, 5.10) - the only 5.10 I have ever even been on - because my foot skated and, though I caught myself in an instant, and my partner insisted he hadn't felt a thing on the rope, I knew that the rope had saved me just enough to allow that fraction of a second for me to regain friction.

happie - you have your own standards that you hold yourself to that it seems that not many others would. For example - If I made a dynamic move, caught the hold but my feet totally cut then sent the rest of the route....damn right I would say I did the route clean! I didn't fall, did I?

I also wonder why you didn't go back to redpoint that route if you had been so close to sending it? But perhaps you don't beleive in redpointing? Will you never climb a route twice?

I will agree with people inflating their climbing abilities. But also understand that you have to be specific when you ask what a person climbs. Usually with trad climbing I will give an approx onsight level, with sport an approx redpoint level. I will state onsight or redpoint, but I think many divide sport and trad like this.

As far as listing what you've climbed and including "hangdog", I do it in my climbing journal all the time. It is usually followed by comments such as "will try to redpoint next week" or "stupid contrived climb, only finished to retrive gear". Who cares what someone else puts in their climbing log?

dr_feelgood

Oct 22, 2007, 6:26 PM
Post #18 of 39 (5420 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jgloporto] Add 'Project' to Acent Type List [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

We need to add a sat at the base and drank beer while other people climbed the route type of ascent. Maybe Top-Roping would be a good name for that style of climbing.

zeke_sf

Oct 22, 2007, 7:03 PM
Post #19 of 39 (5410 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] Add 'Project' to Acent Type List [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
happiegrrrl wrote:

happie - you have your own standards that you hold yourself to that it seems that not many others would. For example - If I made a dynamic move, caught the hold but my feet totally cut then sent the rest of the route....damn right I would say I did the route clean! I didn't fall, did I?

I also wonder why you didn't go back to redpoint that route if you had been so close to sending it? But perhaps you don't beleive in redpointing? Will you never climb a route twice?

I will agree with people inflating their climbing abilities. But also understand that you have to be specific when you ask what a person climbs. Usually with trad climbing I will give an approx onsight level, with sport an approx redpoint level. I will state onsight or redpoint, but I think many divide sport and trad like this.

As far as listing what you've climbed and including "hangdog", I do it in my climbing journal all the time. It is usually followed by comments such as "will try to redpoint next week" or "stupid contrived climb, only finished to retrive gear". Who cares what someone else puts in their climbing log?

Great points...

It sounds like happie is doing some risk-management, but if you want to progress into harder climbs you have to risk getting both your hide as well as your ego stomped. To summarily dismiss people climbing harder than herself as having bad style does a disservice to their hard work and sounds like a justification for not pushing herself harder. I've been guilty of placing the apple out of my own reach before, and I only regret those instances where I didn't got on a climb (especially safe sport routes) because I didn't feel like a 5.XX climber. Yes, I wasn't at that level of climbing, but not getting on those climbs is only a self-fulfilling prophesy of failure at that grade. I think most climbers who have more than a few years' experience understand how important it is to honestly represent their climbing level. That said, it doesn't have to be all about pushing the grade, and coming home in one piece definitely has its merits, so I won't fault anybody for climbing what they will (whether that's the 5.5 n00b testpiece or a 5.12+ solo).

Partner artm

Oct 22, 2007, 7:10 PM
Post #20 of 39 (5405 views)
Shortcut

Re: [zeke_sf] Add 'Project' to Acent Type List [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

zeke_sf wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
happiegrrrl wrote:

Great points...

It sounds like happie is doing some risk-management, but if you want to progress into harder climbs you have to risk getting both your hide as well as your ego stomped. To summarily dismiss people climbing harder than herself as having bad style does a disservice to their hard work and sounds like a justification for not pushing herself harder. I've been guilty of placing the apple out of my own reach before, and I only regret those instances where I didn't got on a climb (especially safe sport routes) because I didn't feel like a 5.XX climber. Yes, I wasn't at that level of climbing, but not getting on those climbs is only a self-fulfilling prophesy of failure at that grade. I think most climbers who have more than a few years' experience understand how important it is to honestly represent their climbing level. That said, it doesn't have to be all about pushing the grade, and coming home in one piece definitely has its merits, so I won't fault anybody for climbing what they will (whether that's the 5.5 n00b testpiece or a 5.12+ solo).
Sounds almost like you are saying someone who climbs 5.8 deriding the style of someone who climbs 5.12 is lame?
Is that what you're telling me?

caughtinside

Oct 22, 2007, 9:02 PM
Post #21 of 39 (5382 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

happiegrrrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

C/Side - Do you think Sonnie Trotter, et al report a route/pitch as climbed before they have done it clean from bottom to the top?

As for invalidating any of the climbs I've done - WTF do you think I am arguing this point? None of the routes listed in my rc.com database have any falls on them. If I listed routes I had fallen on, I'd have many more on the list.

I also differentiate between having led a climb or followed it.

You know - I post a lot for partners when I am traveling or even at the Gunks and so I often climb with people I don't know. It's easy enough to vet a partner's experience, and I do. I don't have interest in belaying someone who claims they lead 5.9 at the Gunks if they are going to piss their pants, fall and hang on gear, and cry "Take!" every other move.

Those sorts of people are dangerous. They take out new climbers who haven;t yet learned how to take self-responsibility and they get in trouble. THAT is a spiritual crime, and I am deadly serious on this count.

These people spray at how hard they go, claiming ascents on famous test pieces, blah, blah, blah.... The newbie has maybe heard these routes bantered about an is impressed, falsely believing they can trust this person to mentor them and take them out for a safe day at the cliffs.

This is fucking BULLSHIT and accepting dogged/shit-pants routes as "ascents" is IRRESPONSIBLE on our community's part.

Make light of it if you want; you surely have seen the damage first hand by now, of a person who had convinced themselves they could climb harder than they can.... How on earth you can have seen a helmet full of blood, or a leg bone sticking out at a 45 degree angle with the foot attached only by a slip of skin(thank god for skin!), and still think it is "okay" to tacitly accept this lying is beyond my comprehension. But so be it.

Advise to the new climber: When you are going out for a day with someone, ask them what routes they have done. Frame the question as "Can you tell me which routes at (the particular crag) and/or others (at whatever destinations) you have led? (Not "done"). were these clean ascents, onsight?

ANY competant leader will not be offended at those questions, and will provide you with the information. If they are vague in their reply(Oh, dozens of routes....") - better to take the day and walk the cliff with a guidebook, familiarizing yourself with the routes, or bring some gear and practice placements or making anchors from the safety of the ground.

I'm sorry, I disagree with just about everything in your post. Since when is the climbing community about public safety? A big part of climbing for me is risk and adventure. If the only goal is to only climb stuff you know you can climb, day in and day out, well I want no part of that.

I think that's a different issue from partner screening. But maybe you're drawing from the bottom end of partners, so you put up with that bullshit/spiritual crime stuff you alluded to more than I do. If you really run into dangerous jackasses all the time, I would suggest that is YOUR issue. I don't seem to have a problem with it. But, I don't lie about what I can or can't climb, and neither do my partners.

What makes climbing cool is that it is about personal responsibility. To get all mother hen and then declare that hangdogging and projecting are dangerous or just don't exist all of a sudden is myopic and foolish.

I'd say that you know a fair bit about the type of climbing that you do. However, I'd say you know very little about pushing your limits on gear, sport climbing, bouldering, or aid. Maybe you should refrain from judging those things until you get the inclination to try them or learn more about them.

People will be hurt climbing as long as people are climbing. That is the real thing that people must accept, that there are very real consequences.

Partner happiegrrrl

Oct 22, 2007, 10:59 PM
Post #22 of 39 (5365 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I didn't SAY I had climbed with people such as I was describing. But to pretend they aren't out there, menacing society(okay, that's overly dramatic...) is pretty naive. Talk to just about any woman who wanted to learn to climb, didn't have a boyfriend teaching her and couldn't afford a guide. I've heard plenty of stories. It's not for myself I have these concerns. God - what a mother hen I must be, putting the word out that there are young guns who think they are hardmen when they've been sending 5.10 routes at the gym and think that a rack and a crack makes them a climber.

G/Girl - I should have said that I seconded that route(the 5.10). I wrote the post in a rush and headed out the door, realizing ....d'oh!

At any rate - why would I have not tried again?
1) I wasn't leading
2) I was in Jtree on a trip - too many routes, so little time. I will probably be able to get on it this upcoming trip though, and will try again.
3) I don't necessarily feel a need to try again on routes I don't do clean so fast. I tried the route and the route won! On lead, the only route I've fallen off is Frog's head at the Gunks. I suppose I could try it again, and no doubt I will. But why right away? It's not the same as sport climbing. My nut saved me once, and if it hadn't I could have hit a ledge and f'd myself up. I'd prefer to gain better climbing skills than throw myself at a problem now that I saw what was up there. I believe I can do that without pushing myself to failure on a route. I still have plenty of mileage needed before I can accurately assess my gear and I am aware of that. Which brings me back to my rant.....Plenty of people think they can SlamACam and call it safe. Idiots, some of them.

Which ALSO brings me to address the claim that I am putting down people who climb harder than myself. Simply not the case, and again - I don't believe I EVER hinted that was my feeling.

caughtinside

Oct 22, 2007, 11:10 PM
Post #23 of 39 (5358 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Well I'd sum it up by saying that the problem is the people you describe: dangerous n00bs who lie about or don't know their ability.

Not necessarily the act of dogging a route or working a project itself.

Partner happiegrrrl

Oct 23, 2007, 1:12 AM
Post #24 of 39 (5344 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Ya know.....

If you look at the original post, and my original response - I don't know where all someone got off on trolling me.

I suggested using the "Hit List" function, and at the time I didn't get how to access it. But just now I tried. (You look up a route, and then you have the option of listing it in the "Hit List"). There is even a space to make comments, so - one could make notations to their hearts content, detailing every fall, every groan, every illumination on beta....).

As for wanting to list routes that haven't been climbed....I don't know a helluva lot of people seriously capable of sending something that want to publicize the fact.("Hey - I rap-bolted this route," or "I scrubbed clean this boulder, and I'm a working on it....Don't sneak in and git er done before me....") Really.....

Climberguy88 wrote:
"Project" needs to be added to the ascent type list. I like to keep track of my projects, but right now the only way i can is to put them under hang dog. Also the majority of people would rather call a route a project than a hang dog ascent. Plus when I'm putting up boulder projects, 'hang dog' doesn't make to much sense.

They mean practically the same thing, i personally like the term a little more, and project adds the "I'm going to top this out" attitude that most people need. I think its a good thing to consider.

happiegrrrl wrote:
....falling off a climb isn't an ascent; why dogging is one of the options is....well, anyway. Projects that have not yet seen a first ascent are not someone's for the listing, either, until someone sends them.

What is that "Hit List" thing? I clicked on it on my profile, but it says there's nothing in there. i was assuming that would be a place where someone could put routes they "hoped" to send. If so 0 that seems a legitimate place for the routes someone fell off but still wants to have note of.

Thank you.

dr_feelgood

Oct 23, 2007, 1:56 AM
Post #25 of 39 (5340 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm still projecting your mom. V15's mom was more like a soft V3, but your mom is maybe a stiff V7. I doubt i can even get that much flour at Sam's Club, nevermind the numerous boxes of wine that are necessary to get that metabolism even processing the fact that she isn't hungry...

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Suggestions & Feedback

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook