Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
invermere crag
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

craglife

Aug 17, 2007, 3:01 PM
Post #1 of 3 (5515 views)
Shortcut

invermere crag  (North_America: Canada: British_Columbia)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

my buddy recently took me to a crag about halfway on the road between Invermere and Panorama, BC. The turnoff is on a small dirt road by a xmas tree farm and you follow the bumpy dirt road about 5 minutes to the crag. i haven't been able to find the topo for it yet, and not alot of people seem to knwo about it. the routes are all bolted (some fairly recently) with the majority being easy 9s to hard 10s. anybody else been to this crag or have any other info on it.

creemore

Aug 17, 2007, 4:36 PM
Post #2 of 3 (5501 views)
Shortcut

Re: [craglife] invermere crag [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

It's a pretty nice little crag. I've been to it a few times.
There might be a topo available at the Invermere mountain bike shop. At the least you'll find a local with info. Generally, the routes on the left are easier and farther right they get into the 12's even. Some really fun stuff. The most enjoyable one I remember was up a buttress on the left. One of the easiest one there. All are of good quality. Also a good 11ish up a steep prow close to where the trail gets to the cliff. Don't forget to close the caddle gate or you'll get shot at.Wink

jimit

Jul 3, 2008, 4:08 PM
Post #3 of 3 (5205 views)
Shortcut

Re: [creemore] invermere crag [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

late response I know, but I have a copy of a rough hand drawn topo of these crags. Got a copy from a shop in the Bow Valley. drop me an email (I don't log in here very often) if you want a copy.

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook