RSS FeedRSS Feeds for General

Premier Sponsor:

8flood8

Sep 28, 2007, 5:16 AM
Post #1 of 6 (944 views)
Shortcut

WTF?? R.C.com lets the spammers in???
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

From Emanuela Fofana
Abidjan, Ivory Coast
West Africa.

Dear after going through your profile i decided to contact you for friendship and assistace.I am Miss Emanuela Fofana the only child of Mr and Mrs Fernard Fofana,my father was posioned to death by his business associates because of his wealth and during my fathers sickness he called me on his sick bed as his only child because my mother died when am young and told me about the money($5.500.000usd) he deposited in a bank here in our country that it was because of this money he was posioned that if he dies i shall look for some one whom i trust to help me transfer this money out of this our country to his account for investment purpose abroad while i will continue my education then the person will be managing the investment.Dear am solicating your assistance to help me transfer this money out of this country for my life sake while i will come to meet you to continue my education in your country.
Dear am looking forward to hear from you so that we can discuss on what will be your compersation for this assistace.

NB:Please contact me at this e-mail (emmfofa@yahoo.fr) only for more information on how to procede.

Thanks

Emanuela Fofana

i received this in a private message from

emlover

WTF!!

so is RC.com the new yahoo or what?

Partner philbox

Sep 28, 2007, 5:29 AM
Post #2 of 6 (929 views)
Shortcut

Re: [8flood8] WTF?? R.C.com lets the spammers in??? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Nope, as soon as we get wind of these scammers we stomp on em hard. Yes a few PM's slip through before we are alerted. Do feel free to chuck this one in the bin.

ddt

Sep 28, 2007, 6:42 AM
Post #3 of 6 (905 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Check the security and scams Forum. This was caught and dealt with early Thursday
morning.

DDT

jt512

Sep 28, 2007, 6:56 AM
Post #4 of 6 (898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

8flood8 wrote:
Emanuela Fofana

Fofana? Fe-Fi-Mo-Mana. Fofana.

Jay

coastal_climber

Sep 28, 2007, 2:27 PM
Post #5 of 6 (828 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

8flood8 wrote:
From Emanuela Fofana
Abidjan, Ivory Coast
West Africa.

Dear after going through your profile i decided to contact you for friendship and assistace.I am Miss Emanuela Fofana the only child of Mr and Mrs Fernard Fofana,my father was posioned to death by his business associates because of his wealth and during my fathers sickness he called me on his sick bed as his only child because my mother died when am young and told me about the money($5.500.000usd) he deposited in a bank here in our country that it was because of this money he was posioned that if he dies i shall look for some one whom i trust to help me transfer this money out of this our country to his account for investment purpose abroad while i will continue my education then the person will be managing the investment.Dear am solicating your assistance to help me transfer this money out of this country for my life sake while i will come to meet you to continue my education in your country.
Dear am looking forward to hear from you so that we can discuss on what will be your compersation for this assistace.

NB:Please contact me at this e-mail (emmfofa@yahoo.fr) only for more information on how to procede.

Thanks

Emanuela Fofana

i received this in a private message from

emlover

WTF!!

so is RC.com the new yahoo or what?

Spelling errors and a France Yahoo account. Hmmm.

>Cam

carabiner96

Sep 28, 2007, 2:31 PM
Post #6 of 6 (823 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

DDT already took care of it; see the spam warning in the rc.com forum.

Forums : Climbing Information : General

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook