RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Euro Freaks

Premier Sponsor:

car323

Oct 25, 2007, 4:53 PM
Post #1 of 8 (6024 views)
Shortcut

spring trip
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

My sis and I are looking to travel Europe in April. We both climb and could use a couch to crash on. We are unsure what spots are good for climbing and sight seeing. We aren't there for the shopping or fancy sights. A good time, good climbing, good company would do. Let me know if anyone has any ideas or a couch to offer up. We are from the U.S. but are not your typical Americans. I am sure we all say that, but we aren't. Email me at clexy323@msn.com or back on this site. I also have a myspace account you can look me up by my email.

overlord

Oct 26, 2007, 7:17 AM
Post #2 of 8 (6016 views)
Shortcut

Re: [car323] spring trip [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

well, for some reason myspace doesnt find you.

anyway, i dont know about the couch (maybe i can arrange something, but i cant promise anything), but if you do come to slovenia, id be happy to show you around. as for the climbing, check out the routes database (that goes basicly for the whole europe) to get a feel of things. slovenias at least is pretty up-to-date.

also, be warned, april in europe is notorious for unpredictable weather (you shoud read this as 'raining just enough to get everything wet, ceasing, waiting for the rock to dry and then raining some more)Wink

uasunflower

Oct 26, 2007, 2:00 PM
Post #3 of 8 (6008 views)
Shortcut

Re: [overlord] spring trip [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

where in europe? it's kinda big Wink

if you're in belgium, can offer a couch for a night or two - although this is not exactly a climbing heaven - and you need a car here too...

erika37

Nov 29, 2007, 9:24 PM
Post #4 of 8 (5947 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

hey im in euro already, playin hockey til end of march then just tourin to climb til i move back to canada april 21... if u guys come real early in april, we can hok up and climb places. i wanna venture to kalymnos, greece, beautiful isl to climb, look into it.. and let me know, cause im lookin for climbing partner/travl partners too..
chow
~erika.

broesel

Jan 8, 2008, 2:04 PM
Post #5 of 8 (5848 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Havenīt been to rc.com for ever. A few years ago I crashed into the living room of friends in Canmore/Canada, which I meet here for the whole summer. Appreciate to pass the favour on. A bed and a beer in southern Germany.

jgloporto

Jan 11, 2008, 5:19 PM
Post #6 of 8 (5796 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

car323 wrote:
My sis and I are looking to travel Europe in April. We both climb and could use a couch to crash on. We are unsure what spots are good for climbing and sight seeing. We aren't there for the shopping or fancy sights. A good time, good climbing, good company would do. Let me know if anyone has any ideas or a couch to offer up. We are from the U.S. but are not your typical Americans. I am sure we all say that, but we aren't. Email me at clexy323@msn.com or back on this site. I also have a myspace account you can look me up by my email.

I sooo want to climb in Spain.

fugaz

Jan 14, 2008, 12:10 PM
Post #7 of 8 (5717 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jgloporto] spring trip [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

hello!

if you need some info about south spain, just let me know.

in spring maybe its a bit hot... but there allways good shadow areasWink

steady_climbing

Jan 23, 2008, 10:06 PM
Post #8 of 8 (5599 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Well, spring is rocking in Frankenjura... Just as long as isnt raining! If you two come through Germany drop me a line. Here is another beer and a bed (fold out couch)..

Forums : International : Euro Freaks

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook