Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
NEW TO CLIMBING.. WOULD LOVE TO TAG ALONG AND LEARN
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

ezraahn709

Jan 2, 2008, 9:29 PM
Post #1 of 2 (1107 views)
Shortcut

NEW TO CLIMBING.. WOULD LOVE TO TAG ALONG AND LEARN  (North_America: United_States: California: San_Diego_County)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'm new the climbing and just getting into it. Have been climbing indoor at solid rock in old town and taking an outdoor class next week in mission gorge.. was hoping to find a few people my wife and I can go climbing with... we live and work in san digeo and graduated from ucsd in 2002.. and we live in downtown.. easy going and love to be active...
send me an email if your intrested in making some new friends...thanks! ezraahn@yahoo.com

christieba

Jan 2, 2008, 9:38 PM
Post #2 of 2 (1095 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ezraahn709] NEW TO CLIMBING.. WOULD LOVE TO TAG ALONG AND LEARN [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

hey I just moved away from San Diego, but began climbing out there and met a wonderful group of people that started me out at Vertical Hold. There are alot of active climbers at that gym and are always looking for partners, if you climb enough at the (mission)gorge you are sure to run into a lot of locals who are always wanting to climb and are willing to get you started. Vertical Hold is a safe bet to get involved with people. Best of luck.

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook