Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Climbing Gyms
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

 


jordan_lvfootball_11


Feb 22, 2008, 11:38 AM
Post #1 of 10 (5159 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 22, 2008
Posts: 1

Climbing Gyms  (North_America: United_States: Ohio)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Does anyone know of any good climbing gyms in Ohio?

(This post was edited by jordan_lvfootball_11 on Feb 22, 2008, 12:54 PM)


truello


Feb 22, 2008, 12:15 PM
Post #2 of 10 (5136 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 1, 2006
Posts: 737

Re: [jordan_lvfootball_11] Climbing Gyms [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

You will get some more replies if you post where in Ohio. I can think of a couple in north eastern Ohio, but none in south western (in which case you may get better results from http://www.redriverclimbing.com).

Try this:
http://www.indoorclimbing.com/ohio.html


slewi15


Feb 24, 2008, 12:25 PM
Post #3 of 10 (5065 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 2, 2007
Posts: 5

Re: [jordan_lvfootball_11] Climbing Gyms [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Depending on where you are, there is Vertical Adventures on Bush Blvd. in Columbus, or the Crooksville Rec. Center in Perry County, but it is only open on Thurs. nights from 6PM to 8PM


climber130


Mar 18, 2008, 11:04 AM
Post #4 of 10 (4999 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 18, 2008
Posts: 1

Re: [jordan_lvfootball_11] Climbing Gyms [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

there are 2 good gyms in soth west ohio one is called rock quest and it is off kemper road and has good lead and top rope but if you are more bouldering you can go to climb time witch id one of the best buldering gyms in the country


Joemamma


Apr 4, 2008, 11:12 AM
Post #5 of 10 (4896 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 4, 2008
Posts: 1

Re: [jordan_lvfootball_11] Climbing Gyms [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

New boulder gym is opening next week in Athens, Ohio. 22 West State Street, next to Wild Mercantile.


flint


Apr 4, 2008, 11:40 AM
Post #6 of 10 (4880 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 20, 2007
Posts: 543

Re: [Joemamma] Climbing Gyms [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Joemamma wrote:
New boulder gym is opening next week in Athens, Ohio. 22 West State Street, next to Wild Mercantile.

do you have a web page or phone number for them?

thanks
j-


charley


Apr 4, 2008, 2:09 PM
Post #7 of 10 (4840 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 13, 2002
Posts: 6627

Re: [flint] Climbing Gyms [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Are you smart enough to use the search feature????????


flint


Apr 4, 2008, 5:03 PM
Post #8 of 10 (4809 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 20, 2007
Posts: 543

Re: [charley] Climbing Gyms [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

charley wrote:
Are you smart enough to use the search feature????????

yeah but without any info... such as a name or web page, the search feature, on here and google is not as useful as one would imagine...

so don't fuckin post if you have nothing important to contribute, you are not even from athens or ohio, so please go back to harassing people in the beginners forum...

j-


charley


Apr 5, 2008, 7:35 AM
Post #9 of 10 (4746 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 13, 2002
Posts: 6627

Re: [flint] Climbing Gyms [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

flint wrote:
charley wrote:
Are you smart enough to use the search feature????????

yeah but without any info... such as a name or web page, the search feature, on here and google is not as useful as one would imagine...

so don't fuckin post if you have nothing important to contribute, you are not even from athens or ohio, so please go back to harassing people in the beginners forum...

j-

Maybe not the search feature then, but in the routes data base here, for ohio there are climbing gyms listed for every area. I found these things and I'm just asking the op if he/she is smart enough to do that.
I usually do my harrassing in comm but I will harrass or be nice to whom ever the fuck I choose and where ever I choose.


flint


Apr 5, 2008, 10:48 AM
Post #10 of 10 (4703 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 20, 2007
Posts: 543

Re: [charley] Climbing Gyms [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

charley wrote:
flint wrote:
charley wrote:
Are you smart enough to use the search feature????????

yeah but without any info... such as a name or web page, the search feature, on here and google is not as useful as one would imagine...

so don't fuckin post if you have nothing important to contribute, you are not even from athens or ohio, so please go back to harassing people in the beginners forum...

j-

Maybe not the search feature then, but in the routes data base here, for ohio there are climbing gyms listed for every area. I found these things and I'm just asking the op if he/she is smart enough to do that.
I usually do my harrassing in comm but I will harrass or be nice to whom ever the fuck I choose and where ever I choose.

I thought you were replying to me, sense that was who you did reply to. anyway, if you were talking to the OP then your comment was warrented...

j-


Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$57.56 (10% off)
$67.28 (10% off)
$26.96 (10% off)
$49.46 (10% off)



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook