RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Escalada en Espanol

Premier Sponsor:

geeze

Mar 9, 2008, 2:14 PM
Post #1 of 4 (6435 views)
Shortcut

help
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

hi is there some where in andalucia where you can get a qualification to take people (paying) top ropeing.??

fugaz

Mar 10, 2008, 2:55 PM
Post #2 of 4 (6413 views)
Shortcut

Re: [geeze] help [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

hi geeze!

i didnt understand well your question.. but i think that you want to start a adventure company and give climbing lessons???

if so, you will need a certification as climbing monitor, then get a license for outdoor activities and pay the correct insurance for adventure activities.

where are you planing to do the top rope? depending the situation maybe i could send you more info.

cheers!

geeze

Mar 10, 2008, 4:32 PM
Post #3 of 4 (6411 views)
Shortcut

Re: [fugaz] help [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

hi i live in the algarve and climb roche de pena but i know of two smaller crags that i take begginers to 15+20mtrs top ropeing.i would like to get the climbing monitor certificate but can not in algarve and in lisbon i never get any anwser so i thought to go to spain if possible,can you help me in the right direction?,thanks

(This post was edited by geeze on Jun 27, 2008, 2:09 PM)

fugaz

Mar 11, 2008, 3:53 PM
Post #4 of 4 (6370 views)
Shortcut

Re: [geeze] help [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Bon dia Geeze!

i have been in rocha da pena, great climbing!Wink

Here in Spain you will need to federate in some montain club and then talki to "federacion Andaluza de Montaņismo" (FEDAMON) here you got the link for the diferent courses http://www.fedamon.com/eaam/tecnicosdeportivos/tecnicosdeportivos.htm

The president for FEDAMON lives in my city Cordoba, and im the supervisor for the indoor climbing gym. if you want send me a private message with your name and age, skills in climbing (sport, trad, ice, ectect) and i will ask him what you will need to get the certificate.

its a good idea if you contact portugals sports delegation about outlife certificates and courses, maybe that way you will earn some time and steps to get the climbing monitor license.

i hope that you understand well my englis, and if you need more info just ask!Smile

have a great day! / Leandro

Forums : International : Escalada en Espanol

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook