Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Help needed in Joshua Tree National Park.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

Partner rrrADAM

Oct 15, 2001, 5:35 PM
Post #1 of 2 (930 views)
Shortcut

Help needed in Joshua Tree National Park.  (North_America: United_States: Utah: Salt_Lake_-_Utah_Counties: Rock_Canyon: The_Kitchen)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I've just created a seperate Region for Joshua Tree National Park. There are over 3000 established climbs there to date, too many for just one Area, so I've created a seperate Region with all the Areas within the park in that Region.

If anyone has climbed there before, I urge you to enter the beta for the climbs you have done, or know the beta on. This will benifit all users of this site when planning a trip to the best place in the US for winter climbing.

You can navigate your way there through the Routes feature of RC.com or click below.

http://www.rockclimbing.com/routes/listState.php?CountryStateID=4

Thanx,
rrrADAM
(California MGR)
p.s. If you're looking to improve your RC.com ranking, there's no easier or faster way than entering beta on climbs. If you don't care about your ranking, it's still greatly appreciated.

Partner rrrADAM

Oct 17, 2001, 8:54 PM
Post #2 of 2 (930 views)
Shortcut

Help needed in Joshua Tree National Park. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Please, please, please, put it in the correct Area. At this time, we cannot move Sections or Routes from one Area to another, other than copying, pasting, retyping and deleting. We want the people who entered the beta to get credit for it. This allows users to be able to ask people with first hand knowledge about the climb.

Thanx,
rrrADAM

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$57.31 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook