Forums: Climbing Information: Trip Reports:
Thanx Lew (clymber) for the hospitality...
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Trip Reports

Premier Sponsor:

Partner rrrADAM

Nov 4, 2002, 12:29 PM
Post #1 of 3 (949 views)
Shortcut

Thanx Lew (clymber) for the hospitality...
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Spent the weekend in New Jersy at Lew's (clymber) house for some R&R climber style...

Sat we climbed at his gym due to threatening weather... Got there and realized that I had climbed at tthat gym before 18 months ago when I was on a job near Wilkes-Barre, Pa. Much fun, great locals, strong bouldering teens, but then all teens seem to boulder strong relative to me. Followed that evening with going to a show to watch a girl from the gym sing in her band.

Sun climbed at a semi-secret(?) bouldering spot in Pa... A bit cold, but good problems, and since strong bouldering teens were there, good fun. Lew and I held our own.

Thanx to Lew for the hospitality, especially his "roadkill with wine sauce" over egg noodles dinner he cooked for Karen and I Sat night.

clymber

Nov 4, 2002, 12:38 PM
Post #2 of 3 (949 views)
Shortcut

Thanx Lew (clymber) for the hospitality... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Adam and Karen you are both more then welcome...just wish the wather didnt look so bad on Sat then we could have went outside and you couldhave saw all the great climbing...I spoke to Alicia (the hottie in the band) and she said you are more then welcome to join her fight club or just show her some good moves..
As for the meal it was deer roadkill well it was actually deer almost road kill wasnt dead all the way yet..When I come to visit you guys I would like to try some of that dog or cat that you were telling me about....have a great day

Partner rrrADAM

Nov 4, 2002, 12:55 PM
Post #3 of 3 (949 views)
Shortcut

Thanx Lew (clymber) for the hospitality... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Oh yea... And we met 'inu' the attack dog.

And Lew... Practice, practice, and practice walking that slackline we set up on your back patio. Just remember... Relax, bend the knees, and use your hips for balance.

Forums : Climbing Information : Trip Reports

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook