Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
San Marcos Gym
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

frankiethefish15

Dec 27, 2008, 5:05 PM
Post #1 of 3 (1472 views)
Shortcut

San Marcos Gym  (North_America: United_States: California: San_Diego_County: Solid_Rock_Gym_-_San_Marcos)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

All the top ropes and lead area have been reset this past month as well as the boulder.

The boulder routes are longer problems and are mostly v3 and above but there are some easier ones as well. It is pretty good if you know what you are doing. Ask the person working there if you think the problems are too reachy or whatever. More than likely you aren't doing it right.

HIGHER_CLIMBER

Dec 29, 2008, 7:20 PM
Post #2 of 3 (1424 views)
Shortcut

Re: [frankiethefish15] San Marcos Gym [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Do you boulder much outdoor? I try and get outside about once a week. I also climb at an indoor bouldering cave in vista. It's not public, so you can do as you please. Shoot me a PM if you're interested in doing any climbing. I live in Escondido.

frankiethefish15

Dec 30, 2008, 12:44 AM
Post #3 of 3 (1394 views)
Shortcut

Re: [HIGHER_CLIMBER] San Marcos Gym [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I am not one for bouldering much period. I am not opposed to the idea though. I actually work for Solid Rock as a setter for all 3 of the gyms so I usually just boulder around there after I get done setting for the day.

I climb outside a lot. Mainly stuff here in San Diego County. I do sport and trad, and get out at least 3-4 times a week. But yeah, I am up for climbing whenever or wherever.

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook