Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Looking for route info
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

circello

Jan 8, 2009, 1:02 PM
Post #1 of 3 (846 views)
Shortcut

Looking for route info  (North_America: United_States: Illinois: South: Jackson_Falls__Climbing_Routes_)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Climbed a new (to me at least) line in late December. Located after Big Star Wall but before the Hobo Cave. Seemed to be relatively isolated. Long (for Jackson) 8 bolts and anchors if I recall correctly. Give or take a bolt. Started on some slab (with a low bolt that I mocked until I got on the rock, and then I thanked the setter for it Smile), went vertical, had a fun mantle move to some more slab. Went vertical and then finished on slab. Arete directly to the left and I think another bolted line to the right maybe 30 or so feet. Sorry for the vague descriptions.

Great route, so I'd like to know the name and any other info people have.

Thanks

BC

rockforlife

Jan 8, 2009, 2:02 PM
Post #2 of 3 (830 views)
Shortcut

Re: [circello] Looking for route info [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

circello wrote:
Climbed a new (to me at least) line in late December. Located after Big Star Wall but before the Hobo Cave. Seemed to be relatively isolated. Long (for Jackson) 8 bolts and anchors if I recall correctly. Give or take a bolt. Started on some slab (with a low bolt that I mocked until I got on the rock, and then I thanked the setter for it Smile), went vertical, had a fun mantle move to some more slab. Went vertical and then finished on slab. Arete directly to the left and I think another bolted line to the right maybe 30 or so feet. Sorry for the vague descriptions.

Great route, so I'd like to know the name and any other info people have.

Thanks

BC

can you find it on http://www.drtopo.com

circello

Jan 8, 2009, 2:14 PM
Post #3 of 3 (828 views)
Shortcut

Re: [rockforlife] Looking for route info [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Negative. I've checked all the sources that I am aware of - Dr. Topo/Mountain Project/Local Guidebook but I'm pretty sure it's a newer route. Thanks for the help though.

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$157.95 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook