RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Canada

Premier Sponsor:

2low4snow

Mar 5, 2009, 8:40 PM
Post #1 of 3 (727 views)
Shortcut

Everest Presentation
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Wasn’t sure exactly what section this would fit under. I just received an email from a co-worker I thought might interest many of you. (I am not affliated with the sponsor or Andrew)

Some of you may be familiar with the exploits of Andrew Brash. He’s a Calgary climber who took on Everest in 2006 only turn back just 200m before reaching the summit in order to save the life of another climber who had been left for dead. In 2008 he tried again and this time made the summit. Andrew has graciously agreed to donate his time to do a presentation as a fundraiser for the playschool.

Andrew Brash: My Journey’s to Everest

Here is a PDF link with details on time, tickets etc.

http://www3.telus.net/.../Everest%20flyer.pdf

Maybe I’ll see you there.

Shawn

skinner

Mar 6, 2009, 5:42 PM
Post #2 of 3 (704 views)
Shortcut

Re: [2low4snow] Everest Presentation [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Donating his time for a playschool.. typical Andrew. I've seen his presentation twice now, he's a very impressive individual that tends to down-play his accomplishments.

I see that there is just an email address for tickets, do you know whether or not you can pick them up from Rosedale Playschool directly?

2low4snow

Mar 6, 2009, 6:45 PM
Post #3 of 3 (697 views)
Shortcut

Re: [skinner] Everest Presentation [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

skinner wrote:
Donating his time for a playschool.. typical Andrew. I've seen his presentation twice now, he's a very impressive individual that tends to down-play his accomplishments.

I see that there is just an email address for tickets, do you know whether or not you can pick them up from Rosedale Playschool directly?

Sorry, not too sure. I just emailed them for my tickets, but haven't paid or picked them up yet. I'll post up when I find out.

Forums : Climbing Partners : Canada

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook