Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Hill Billys
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

sgreer

Apr 3, 2009, 12:35 PM
Post #1 of 4 (778 views)
Shortcut

Hill Billys  (North_America: United_States: California: Western_Sierra: Tollhouse_Rock: Tollhouse_Rock)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I finally ran into the hill billys up there. God what an embaressment to the human race. They thrashed the place leaving all kinds of trash and ruts. Next time I'm going to call the rangers. Fuck shitbags who trash our crags. Unsure

tseaney

Jan 16, 2010, 6:44 PM
Post #2 of 4 (643 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sgreer] Hill Billys [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

The worst I've seen lately is at squarenail. I guess someone was sitting at the top shooting clay pigeons so now there are broken clays and shotgun shells everywhere.

majid_sabet

Jan 16, 2010, 8:38 PM
Post #3 of 4 (599 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sgreer] Hill Billys [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (3 ratings)  
Can't Post

sgreer wrote:
I finally ran into the hill billys up there. God what an embaressment to the human race. They thrashed the place leaving all kinds of trash and ruts. Next time I'm going to call the rangers. Fuck shitbags who trash our crags. Unsure

bounch of fagget siiie Klimbers kom to our heeeeills with thier fagget little electric car thinking dis is downtown newyooork.

tis anit no sanfrancisco you fagget klimer so next tiam, iam gonnna get dat as* of yors off that rock with my 45

shockabuku

Jan 17, 2010, 3:12 PM
Post #4 of 4 (548 views)
Shortcut

Re: [majid_sabet] Hill Billys [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

majid_sabet wrote:
sgreer wrote:

bounch of fagget siiie Klimbers kom to our heeeeills with thier fagget little electric car thinking dis is downtown newyooork.

tis anit no sanfrancisco you fagget klimer so next tiam, iam gonnna get dat as* of yors off that rock with my 45

Somehow I never picture hillbillies with .45s. Shotguns, .22s, .30-30 maybe, but not .45s.

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$8.96 (10% off)
$271.31 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook