Forums: Climbing Partners: US - West Coast:
Need a partner for climbing April 11ish to 18thish Yosemite/Owens/Jtree/other?
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

cobbledik

Apr 7, 2009, 12:56 AM
Post #1 of 1 (222 views)
Shortcut

Need a partner for climbing April 11ish to 18thish Yosemite/Owens/Jtree/other?
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

High school teacher with the week off seeks to spend the time going up a wall then rinsing and repeating.

I'm open to any major area and looking for anything 3-5 days. Yosemite is probably my first choice though because it's relatively close and, well... it's Yosemite. Have car, will drive, have tent, will camp, have rack, will lead.

I'm hoping to do longer multipitch routes. Lead 5.8-5.10 trad 5.10-5.11 sport. I don't have a portaledge, but I do have a big wall bivy (1 person) so any grade IVs that have proper ledges are game as well (but only if they go free or a bit of C1 because I'm not really interested in too much aid)

I'm 5'8" and 120lbs so I'm on the smaller size for a guy but I'm used to belaying guys 220+lbs and girls -100lbs. I'm AMGA SPI certified and teach climbing at a summer camp in Tahoe area. Any gender, any age, at least able to lead belay( lead climb is even better so we can swing leads if necessary) is good for me.

Go ahead and email me if you're interested and hopefully we can work something out
kevindeweese@gmail.com

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook