RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

alex_arthur

Apr 20, 2009, 6:46 PM
Post #1 of 3 (520 views)
Shortcut

Yosemite 26 June-28 August
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi there,

I'm visiting yosemite for the above dates, looking for partners anytime during these weeks. Working with yosar for much of this but hopefully will have time to do lots of climbing aswell!

Visiting from Scotland. Looking forward to doing lots of classic free climbs and hopefully if I meet the right people some big walls.

Been climbing for 6 years. Have full rack and personal gear for following aid. Unfortunalty only french free aid experience! Have read extensivly on the subject however! Basically looking for a big wall mentor!

Comfortable leading around 5.10 low 5.11 multipitch. (british E2-3)...though have never climbed in the valley before so am prepared to be humiliated!

Ideally i'd love to follow someone up astroman and, make a fairly quick trip up the nose or salathe wall, but I know this is asking alot!

jennykessler

Apr 22, 2009, 8:37 PM
Post #2 of 3 (491 views)
Shortcut

Re: [alex_arthur] Yosemite 26 June-28 August [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I have a feeling you'll be all booked up by the time I get there, but I'll be in the valley for a couple weeks aorund mid-late july and i'd LOVE to climb.

i don't know what the ratings are like out there. i climb 6a+ in thailand, 5.8-5.9 (maybe 5.10?) in nyc. no leading.

email kesslernyc@yahoo.com

charlie.elverson

May 13, 2009, 12:10 AM
Post #3 of 3 (442 views)
Shortcut

Re: [alex_arthur] Yosemite 26 June-28 August [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'll be free every other week (Monday through Friday) and am looking for someone to climb with. I'm a pretty new trad climber, but I'm eager to gain experience.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook