RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Suggestions & Feedback

Premier Sponsor:

spideyman

May 21, 2009, 1:25 AM
Post #1 of 6 (2695 views)
Shortcut

BS 2 THE ALIEN CCH LOCK
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (7 ratings)  
Can't Post

This is not a rant against CCH. It is however a rant against the moderator for putting a "LOCK" on any discussions regarding CCH cams. Just want you to know you would make a good SS guard in a Nazi prison camp. Down with free speech. Down with discussions on a discussion board...LAME

PS I use Alien cams though I hate doing so.

Johnny_Fang

May 21, 2009, 2:38 AM
Post #2 of 6 (2599 views)
Shortcut

Re: [spideyman] BS 2 THE ALIEN CCH LOCK [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

spideyman wrote:
This is not a rant against CCH. It is however a rant against the moderator for putting a "LOCK" on any discussions regarding CCH cams. Just want you to know you would make a good SS guard in a Nazi prison camp. Down with free speech. Down with discussions on a discussion board...LAME

wow... use hyperbole much?

rschap

May 22, 2009, 12:20 AM
Post #3 of 6 (2487 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Johnny_Fang] BS 2 THE ALIEN CCH LOCK [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I love it when people cry out FREE SPEECH on a message board. It’s even better when they compare this to the Nazis. Ahhhh Ignorance at its best. If you really feel your rights are being taken away why don’t you make a blog or something.

lucander

May 22, 2009, 1:01 AM
Post #4 of 6 (2437 views)
Shortcut

Re: [rschap] BS 2 THE ALIEN CCH LOCK [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

The thread was locked to keep fools like you from writing. I wonder how many people chide the NY Times for hindering Free Speech when their editorial is not published. C'mon man, get a grip.

DL

Partner macherry

May 22, 2009, 1:10 AM
Post #5 of 6 (2428 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lucander] BS 2 THE ALIEN CCH LOCK [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

moved to suggestions and feedback because it is not relevant to the gearheads forum.

macherry

billcoe_

May 22, 2009, 3:21 PM
Post #6 of 6 (2325 views)
Shortcut

Re: [spideyman] BS 2 THE ALIEN CCH LOCK [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

spideyman wrote:

Lets see, the Lab thread is suppose to be about facts and the discussion thereof. Dave Waggoners wife shows up and anonymously posts on the lab thread that she uses and likes Aliens. She lies and brings no facts to the table at all. Just lies. Then, also posting as this anonymous climber who "uses and likes Aliens", she accuses Aric of taking money from a competitor to destroy CCH. She avoids discussing any of his testing methodology or CCH's current production systems, choosing instead to slander the messenger.

And if I read you correctly, you think this kind of bullshit should be allowed on the Lab thread, a thread that they are trying to keep more factual than the rest of the site, even after it's discovered?

I thought the response was fairly muted in that the lying B*** can still post anywhere on the RC.com site, but not in the lab. Aric, in his response, said they could log in and post on that thread as long as they are being truthful with there identitys. Malcom Daly Does that. Jim From Sterling does that, so do others. Yet you say you prefer to tolerate and encourage lying and duplicitous from these people on a thread that is suppose to be more factual and scientific than the rest of the site?

Frankly I'm surprised you feel this way. Or that any normal person does. What happened to "Ethics"?

Out the window I suppose.

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Suggestions & Feedback

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook