Forums: Climbing Information: Trip Reports:
Dave Turner's Baffin Island TR
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Trip Reports

Premier Sponsor:

 


IsayAutumn


Jul 10, 2009, 7:46 AM
Post #1 of 5 (1596 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 8, 2008
Posts: 355

Dave Turner's Baffin Island TR
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

This might be the coolest trip report I've ever read. I just wanted to share in case anybody has missed it...

http://www.supertopo.com/...html?topic_id=898044


sungam


Jul 10, 2009, 11:37 AM
Post #2 of 5 (1567 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26562

Re: [IsayAutumn] Dave Turner's Baffin Island TR [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Good gawd - I'd give George W Bush a rusty trombone to climb on Baffin Island.


IsayAutumn


Jul 10, 2009, 11:44 AM
Post #3 of 5 (1565 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 8, 2008
Posts: 355

Re: [sungam] Dave Turner's Baffin Island TR [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
Good gawd - I'd give George W Bush a rusty trombone to climb on Baffin Island.

Wow. Now that's ^^^ sacrifice for your passion.

Now here's a question. Full funding for your 70-day trip to climb on Baffin Island...but the catch is, you have to share a tent with Dick Cheney the whole time. Now that's a tough one.


sungam


Jul 10, 2009, 3:03 PM
Post #4 of 5 (1542 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26562

Re: [IsayAutumn] Dave Turner's Baffin Island TR [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

IsayAutumn wrote:
sungam wrote:
Good gawd - I'd give George W Bush a rusty trombone to climb on Baffin Island.

Wow. Now that's ^^^ sacrifice for your passion.

Now here's a question. Full funding for your 70-day trip to climb on Baffin Island...but the catch is, you have to share a tent with Dick Cheney the whole time. Now that's a tough one.
\
Are you fucking kidding me?
Dick Cheney and me on Baffin Island - a lot can go wrong in a place like that. And as he said, there's a lot worse things then waterboarding.


seatbeltpants


Jul 15, 2009, 3:01 AM
Post #5 of 5 (1426 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 9, 2008
Posts: 581

Re: [IsayAutumn] Dave Turner's Baffin Island TR [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

IsayAutumn wrote:
This might be the coolest trip report I've ever read. I just wanted to share in case anybody has missed it...

http://www.supertopo.com/...html?topic_id=898044

awesome - thanks for posting that. almost makes me want to go outside when its snowing Cool

steve


Forums : Climbing Information : Trip Reports

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$35.96 (10% off)
$22.46 (10% off)
$80.06 (10% off)



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook