Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Basque Country from August 1 till August 9, 2000
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

dave76

Jul 20, 2009, 9:31 AM
Post #1 of 3 (1028 views)
Shortcut

Basque Country from August 1 till August 9, 2000  (Europe: Spain: Pa_s_Vasco)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi all,
I am going to be visiting the basque country in a couple of weeks' time, and would enjoy climbing there. I'll be there from August 1, till August 9. However my climbing buddy is only joining me on August 5. So I was wondering if there's any of you who happens to be in the area and who would like to meet up and send some routes. I've been climbing since 2004, but I didn't really climb much in the last year and a half. I actually resumed some three months ago and am in decent shape for my level ;). I can lead a 5c - 6a+ depending on the routes and grading. In US terms this would be around the lower end of 5.10.

Let me know if you're interested!

Davide

gorkacu

Jul 20, 2009, 2:32 PM
Post #2 of 3 (1002 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dave76] Basque Country from August 1 till August 9, 2000 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hi!

I was taking a glance to this website for the first time, and Ive read this topic by sheer chance. Im from bilbao, so if you want I can tell you where to find topos, or any information you need. Ive been writting a blog for over 3 years, with many classic climbing routes in and near the basque country: katuankak.blogspot.com. The are many links at the right column of the blog ("enlaces"), and the first fifteen are made by basque climbers. So take a look at them if you are still interested. For any doubt send me an email.
Bye

sinadeau

Jun 24, 2013, 9:41 PM
Post #3 of 3 (458 views)
Shortcut

Re: [gorkacu] Basque Country from August 1 till August 9, 2000 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hello!

I will be in the Basque country in August this year. I will look for sport climbing (routes in the 5 to 6a range for my partner). Which spots do you suggest that would not be too hot? I was looking at Extauri and it seems very nice.

Thank you!

Simon

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$107.06 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook