RSS FeedRSS Feeds for The Ladies' Room

Premier Sponsor:

wildsanna

Aug 16, 2009, 3:37 PM
Post #1 of 2 (1763 views)
Shortcut

Climb better -- Attend Chicks Rock climbing clinic
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Chicks Rock rock climbing workshop for women of all ability levels! Sept. 7-10 2009

Sign up now for Chicks Rock at Devil's Lake Wisconsin (near Madison). This is the premier of a series of rock climbing workshops created by Kim Reynolds, Head Chick of Chicks with Picks ice climbing workshops for women. Chicks with Picks is a decade old and now Kim is expanding her organizational talents from ice to rock. Of course there will be the same great girly guides with their impressive climbing resumes and certifications! To register or for info, call Kim at 970-626-4424 or email her at info@chicks with picks.net.

I've been to a decade of Kim's workshops and i can attest to how fun and inspirational they are! Devil's Lake is my home crag -- with it's pinkish purple quartzite cliffs standing hundreds of feet above a deep, blue lake, this area is an unexpected climbing secret. Discover it for yourself this September! Time is running out so register ASAP! Prepare to crush and to have fun!

http://chickswithpicks.net/...clinicDevilLake.html
Attachments: logoShadow.jpg (17.4 KB)

torri

Aug 17, 2009, 3:57 PM
Post #2 of 2 (1724 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wildsanna] Climb better -- Attend Chicks Rock climbing clinic [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Biggest smile. What memories! My boyfriend sent me to Chicks With Picks a few years ago to learn how to ice climb. I had gone climbing once with him but had a miserable time. Oh did I fall in love with ice climbing at Chicks! The clinics are well run, the guides are best in class and I remain in touch/climb with many of the women I met. World class alpinist, an all around awesome climber, Kitty Calhoun was my girly guide and it looks like she'll be instructing on rock as well. I went as a beginner but all levels of climbers were challenged by the program.

Message to Dudes surfing this site: send your favorite climber chick to this rock program and you will not regret it. My guy (now my husband) is one of my favorite climbing partners on rock and ice:) He says it was the best $ he ever spent.

Forums : Community : The Ladies' Room

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook