RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - East Coast

Premier Sponsor:

vortenberg

Aug 31, 2009, 8:01 PM
Post #1 of 3 (370 views)
Shortcut

Need partners in NC(Durham)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi,
My girlfriend and I just moved to Durham from california. Rumor has it that climbing in this state is quite good, but we don't know anyone. So, I guess we are looking to find climbers to show us around and drink beer with. She just started at Duke law and is quite busy, but I am unemployed for now and can go more or less any time. Trad, Aid, Sport whatever. Drop me a pm if you want to help a brother out.
Victor

p.s. We are NOT n00bs.
Yosemite resume includes Nose, Leaning Tower, New Dimensions, among other things.

JasonsDrivingForce

Aug 31, 2009, 8:25 PM
Post #2 of 3 (367 views)
Shortcut

Re: [vortenberg] Need partners in NC(Durham) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

vortenberg wrote:
Hi,
My girlfriend and I just moved to Durham from california. Rumor has it that climbing in this state is quite good, but we don't know anyone. So, I guess we are looking to find climbers to show us around and drink beer with. She just started at Duke law and is quite busy, but I am unemployed for now and can go more or less any time. Trad, Aid, Sport whatever. Drop me a pm if you want to help a brother out.
Victor

p.s. We are NOT n00bs.
Yosemite resume includes Nose, Leaning Tower, New Dimensions, among other things.

There are a lot of great climbers at TRC(Triangle Rock Club) in Morrisville NC. Stop by there sometime.

http://www.trianglerockclub.com/

rtwilli4

Sep 2, 2009, 3:30 AM
Post #3 of 3 (349 views)
Shortcut

Re: [vortenberg] Need partners in NC(Durham) [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I agree. I'm not one of the said great climbers but if you want to meet at the gym someday soon shoot me a PM. It's a great gym.

Also, I'll be on a bit of a road trip in October and have friends up at the New in WV but would rather do some climbing in my home state.

I can also do a day trip and show you around Moore's Wall, which is a must if you are a Durham climber.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - East Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook