Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All


Gmburns2000


Sep 29, 2009, 6:50 AM
Post #1 of 45331 (60438 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15246

Sty's Post Count Increaser
Report this Post
Can't Post

Lazlo wrote:
churningindawake wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
went to the gunks this weekend. had fun. didn't climb much, but overall a good weekend (even if it was only one day of climbing due to rain today).
I had quite the exciting day of climbing. Climbed a route going for the second ascent that hadn't been climbed in at least 2 and a half years. Was super exciting! Most of the holds had nice little pebbles sitting on them, so I had to dust as I climbed. And getting to the chains repelled me several times. I think I whipped probably 5 times trying to clip the chains. Now it is clean and ready to be sent next trip.

Sweet! That's cool. what's the grade?

I see what you did there.



This post title was edited by epoch.
Due to some performance issues the long threads have been shut down by the management. However for the sake of continuity I have gone back a reasonable ways and split the thread.

More info can be found here : http://www.rockclimbing.com/...post=2215652#2215652


(This post was edited by epoch on Oct 5, 2009, 8:16 AM)


Gmburns2000


Sep 29, 2009, 6:51 AM
Post #2 of 45331 (60419 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15246

Re: [Gmburns2000] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

suppose I ought to write up my weekend's climbing.


Gmburns2000


Sep 29, 2009, 6:51 AM
Post #3 of 45331 (60418 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15246

Re: [Gmburns2000] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

been a while since I've actually written a TR. tough to get back into that.


Gmburns2000


Sep 29, 2009, 6:52 AM
Post #4 of 45331 (60417 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15246

Re: [Gmburns2000] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Jeremiah has two in the works, though.


Gmburns2000


Sep 29, 2009, 6:52 AM
Post #5 of 45331 (60416 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15246

Re: [Gmburns2000] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

but in the meantime, back to playing translator alligator. it's surprising how well one remembers words.


churningindawake


Sep 29, 2009, 7:34 AM
Post #6 of 45331 (60412 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 4, 2007
Posts: 5292

Re: [Gmburns2000] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
Lazlo wrote:
churningindawake wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
went to the gunks this weekend. had fun. didn't climb much, but overall a good weekend (even if it was only one day of climbing due to rain today).
I had quite the exciting day of climbing. Climbed a route going for the second ascent that hadn't been climbed in at least 2 and a half years. Was super exciting! Most of the holds had nice little pebbles sitting on them, so I had to dust as I climbed. And getting to the chains repelled me several times. I think I whipped probably 5 times trying to clip the chains. Now it is clean and ready to be sent next trip.

Sweet! That's cool. what's the grade?

I see what you did there.
Yea and I fell for it.


churningindawake


Sep 29, 2009, 7:35 AM
Post #7 of 45331 (60411 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 4, 2007
Posts: 5292

Re: [Gmburns2000] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
suppose I ought to write up my weekend's climbing.
That's a good idea.


churningindawake


Sep 29, 2009, 7:35 AM
Post #8 of 45331 (60409 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 4, 2007
Posts: 5292

Re: [Gmburns2000] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
been a while since I've actually written a TR. tough to get back into that.
Yea. TRS take a lot of time when you post them to forums.


churningindawake


Sep 29, 2009, 7:36 AM
Post #9 of 45331 (60407 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 4, 2007
Posts: 5292

Re: [Gmburns2000] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
Jeremiah has two in the works, though.
Cool!


churningindawake


Sep 29, 2009, 7:36 AM
Post #10 of 45331 (60406 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 4, 2007
Posts: 5292

Re: [Gmburns2000] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
but in the meantime, back to playing translator alligator. it's surprising how well one remembers words.
What in the world is that?!?!?!?!? Crazy


churningindawake


Sep 29, 2009, 7:37 AM
Post #11 of 45331 (60405 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 4, 2007
Posts: 5292

Re: [churningindawake] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I think I'll do the thing that Double D wanted me to do real quick.


churningindawake


Sep 29, 2009, 7:37 AM
Post #12 of 45331 (60404 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 4, 2007
Posts: 5292

Re: [churningindawake] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

churningindawake wrote:
I think I'll do the thing that Double D wanted me to do real quick.
It will only take a few minutes to make.


Gmburns2000


Sep 29, 2009, 7:44 AM
Post #13 of 45331 (60400 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15246

Re: [churningindawake] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

churningindawake wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
but in the meantime, back to playing translator alligator. it's surprising how well one remembers words.
What in the world is that?!?!?!?!? Crazy

learning spanish tool


churningindawake


Sep 29, 2009, 7:55 AM
Post #14 of 45331 (60398 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 4, 2007
Posts: 5292

Re: [Gmburns2000] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
churningindawake wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
but in the meantime, back to playing translator alligator. it's surprising how well one remembers words.
What in the world is that?!?!?!?!? Crazy

learning spanish tool
Ahhh I see.


donald949


Sep 29, 2009, 9:18 AM
Post #15 of 45331 (60430 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [churningindawake] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

churningindawake wrote:
I think I'll do the thing that Double D wanted me to do real quick.
Cool thanks.


notapplicable


Sep 29, 2009, 9:35 AM
Post #16 of 45331 (60405 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17771

Re: [Gmburns2000] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
Lazlo wrote:
churningindawake wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
went to the gunks this weekend. had fun. didn't climb much, but overall a good weekend (even if it was only one day of climbing due to rain today).
I had quite the exciting day of climbing. Climbed a route going for the second ascent that hadn't been climbed in at least 2 and a half years. Was super exciting! Most of the holds had nice little pebbles sitting on them, so I had to dust as I climbed. And getting to the chains repelled me several times. I think I whipped probably 5 times trying to clip the chains. Now it is clean and ready to be sent next trip.

Sweet! That's cool. what's the grade?

I see what you did there.

heh


churningindawake


Sep 29, 2009, 2:27 PM
Post #17 of 45331 (60406 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 4, 2007
Posts: 5292

Re: [donald949] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
churningindawake wrote:
I think I'll do the thing that Double D wanted me to do real quick.
Cool thanks.
No problem. The one magnus wants me to do is going to take a long time.


donald949


Sep 29, 2009, 2:31 PM
Post #18 of 45331 (60402 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [churningindawake] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

churningindawake wrote:
donald949 wrote:
churningindawake wrote:
I think I'll do the thing that Double D wanted me to do real quick.
Cool thanks.
No problem. The one magnus wants me to do is going to take a long time.

I'll log on tonight to take a look at it.
Dang work filters block the photobucket. Unsure


churningindawake


Sep 29, 2009, 4:19 PM
Post #19 of 45331 (60390 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 4, 2007
Posts: 5292

Re: [donald949] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
churningindawake wrote:
donald949 wrote:
churningindawake wrote:
I think I'll do the thing that Double D wanted me to do real quick.
Cool thanks.
No problem. The one magnus wants me to do is going to take a long time.

I'll log on tonight to take a look at it.
Dang work filters block the photobucket. Unsure
that stinks. Phototbucket is a very useful tool. Use a proxy?


churningindawake


Sep 29, 2009, 4:20 PM
Post #20 of 45331 (60387 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 4, 2007
Posts: 5292

Re: [churningindawake] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Just had a bowl of chicken noodle soup! It was good!


notapplicable


Sep 29, 2009, 4:21 PM
Post #21 of 45331 (60381 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17771

Re: [churningindawake] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

churningindawake wrote:
Just had a bowl of chicken noodle soup! It was good!

Just had a slice of lemon pound cake. It was also good.


churningindawake


Sep 29, 2009, 4:25 PM
Post #22 of 45331 (60460 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 4, 2007
Posts: 5292

Re: [notapplicable] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
churningindawake wrote:
Just had a bowl of chicken noodle soup! It was good!

Just had a slice of lemon pound cake. It was also good.
That sounds good!!!!!!!!!


donald949


Sep 29, 2009, 4:28 PM
Post #23 of 45331 (60459 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [churningindawake] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

churningindawake wrote:
donald949 wrote:
churningindawake wrote:
donald949 wrote:
churningindawake wrote:
I think I'll do the thing that Double D wanted me to do real quick.
Cool thanks.
No problem. The one magnus wants me to do is going to take a long time.

I'll log on tonight to take a look at it.
Dang work filters block the photobucket. Unsure
that stinks. Phototbucket is a very useful tool. Use a proxy?

Ha ha, no way. Purposely subverting the firewall will get you canned like a tuna so fast it would make your head spin.


donald949


Sep 29, 2009, 4:31 PM
Post #24 of 45331 (60455 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 24, 2007
Posts: 11455

Re: [notapplicable] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
churningindawake wrote:
Just had a bowl of chicken noodle soup! It was good!

Just had a slice of lemon pound cake. It was also good.

Just had an Ice Cream Bar. It also was good.


churningindawake


Sep 29, 2009, 5:08 PM
Post #25 of 45331 (60449 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 4, 2007
Posts: 5292

Re: [donald949] Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
churningindawake wrote:
donald949 wrote:
churningindawake wrote:
donald949 wrote:
churningindawake wrote:
I think I'll do the thing that Double D wanted me to do real quick.
Cool thanks.
No problem. The one magnus wants me to do is going to take a long time.

I'll log on tonight to take a look at it.
Dang work filters block the photobucket. Unsure
that stinks. Phototbucket is a very useful tool. Use a proxy?
Ha ha, no way. Purposely subverting the firewall will get you canned like a tuna so fast it would make your head spin.
Ahhh. Forget that idea then.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$40.46 (10% off)
$16.16 (10% off)
$21.56 (10% off)
$292.46 (10% off)



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook