Forums: Climbing Information: Climbing History & Trivia:
"guess that crag/area" version 2.0 xxxtra hard edition!
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Climbing History & Trivia

Premier Sponsor:

 


sungam


Sep 30, 2009, 5:39 AM
Post #1 of 9 (1725 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26477

"guess that crag/area" version 2.0 xxxtra hard edition!
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

hehehehe, allright.
These photos are of famous crags at funny angles, lesser known crags at or near famous areas.
Best of luck.
1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

Anyone who gets the 1st won win FIVE INTERNETS.

Edit to add, when answering, make the actual answer white, by typing {white}answer{/white} but using square brackets - this way it's only visible by highlighting, so it won't ruin it for other guessers, eg
In reply to:
Answers:
1)ravenscrag
2salisbury crags
etc. etc.


(This post was edited by sungam on Sep 30, 2009, 6:36 AM)
Attachments: ashitaka.jpg (48.9 KB)


sbaclimber


Sep 30, 2009, 6:10 AM
Post #2 of 9 (1700 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 21, 2004
Posts: 3061

Re: [sungam] "guess that crag/area" version 2.0 xxxtra hard edition! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

You really really really need to change the file names Wink
(Edit: actually, only #1 has a helpful name...)

Can I have my Internets now, or do I need to ruin #1) for everyone else first?


(This post was edited by sbaclimber on Sep 30, 2009, 6:23 AM)


sungam


Sep 30, 2009, 6:27 AM
Post #3 of 9 (1680 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26477

Re: [sbaclimber] "guess that crag/area" version 2.0 xxxtra hard edition! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

sbaclimber wrote:
You really really really need to change the file names Wink
(Edit: actually, only #1 has a helpful name...)

Can I have my Internets now, or do I need to ruin #1) for everyone else first?
You only get one try for number 1.
Guess away.
Make your answer white so it won't ruin it for people.


sbaclimber


Sep 30, 2009, 6:32 AM
Post #4 of 9 (1674 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 21, 2004
Posts: 3061

Re: [sungam] "guess that crag/area" version 2.0 xxxtra hard edition! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
sbaclimber wrote:
You really really really need to change the file names Wink
(Edit: actually, only #1 has a helpful name...)

Can I have my Internets now, or do I need to ruin #1) for everyone else first?
You only get one try for number 1.
Guess away.
Make your answer white so it won't ruin it for people.

...and I quote: "Sorry, quote has been removed."


(This post was edited by sbaclimber on Sep 30, 2009, 6:42 AM)


sungam


Sep 30, 2009, 6:34 AM
Post #5 of 9 (1669 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26477

Re: [sbaclimber] "guess that crag/area" version 2.0 xxxtra hard edition! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

CHEATER! I demand you edit or delete, I'll edit the URL.


sbaclimber


Sep 30, 2009, 6:39 AM
Post #6 of 9 (1661 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 21, 2004
Posts: 3061

Re: [sungam] "guess that crag/area" version 2.0 xxxtra hard edition! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
CHEATER! I demand you edit or delete, I'll edit the URL.
New thread, new rules (or lack thereof...)Wink

Your demand almost got the solution made visible for all. Don't the scotch know the magic word...?

I'll be nice though, and remove the text before too many people wake up...


(This post was edited by sbaclimber on Sep 30, 2009, 6:45 AM)


sungam


Sep 30, 2009, 7:35 AM
Post #7 of 9 (1609 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26477

Re: [sbaclimber] "guess that crag/area" version 2.0 xxxtra hard edition! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

sbaclimber wrote:
sungam wrote:
CHEATER! I demand you edit or delete, I'll edit the URL.
New thread, new rules (or lack thereof...)Wink

Your demand almost got the solution made visible for all. Don't the scotch know the magic word...?

I'll be nice though, and remove the text before too many people wake up...
hehe, thanks.
Maybe I should have put in the winking smiley to show I was having a giraffe.


Edit to add - not even tineye can save you from question 1.


(This post was edited by sungam on Sep 30, 2009, 7:36 AM)


sbaclimber


Oct 1, 2009, 1:01 AM
Post #8 of 9 (1547 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 21, 2004
Posts: 3061

Re: [sungam] "guess that crag/area" version 2.0 xxxtra hard edition! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Okay, no cheating this timeWink Just process of elimination and some Googling....

2) = Mars Attacks, Sedona, AZ


sungam


Oct 1, 2009, 2:47 AM
Post #9 of 9 (1533 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26477

Re: [sbaclimber] "guess that crag/area" version 2.0 xxxtra hard edition! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

sbaclimber wrote:
Okay, no cheating this timeWink Just process of elimination and some Googling....

2) = Mars Attacks, Sedona, AZ
Korekt.


Forums : Climbing Information : Climbing History & Trivia

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$120.02 (10% off)
$18.54 (10% off)
$10.76 (10% off)
$174.56 (10% off)



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook