Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Climber seeking climber...
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

yogaboy

Sep 30, 2009, 10:26 AM
Post #1 of 2 (1324 views)
Shortcut

Climber seeking climber...  (North_America: United_States: New_Jersey)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hello.

I'm a climber in NJ and am looking for a climbing partner who's into taking trips to other areas in the US. Ideally I'm looking for someone who works in public education and has the same holidays that I have, but if you just happen to be a bored climber with the ability to travel and are lacking a partner, let me know!

The first week of November I'm looking to take a climbing trip somewhere and have yet to find anyone to plan to go with.

So let me know.

Oh... in terms of abilities, I just started leading trad. I can lead around 5.3 but suspect that will jump a few grades once I'm comfortable with it. In the gym I can flash 5.9 and do ok with 5.10. I can follow 5.9 outdoors. I have a rack, rope, and all the gear.

- Neil -

nextclimb

Sep 30, 2009, 11:58 AM
Post #2 of 2 (1279 views)
Shortcut

Re: [yogaboy] Climber seeking climber... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Couple of thoughts:

Meet as many people at your local gym(s) and put together a yahoo group so you have a pool of potetial partners. We have a group of about 35 at my local gym and regularly take road trips anywhere from long day trips to week long trips.

For specific destinations use "Partners" on this site and Mountain Project. I did an eight day trip to Colorado this summer and had no problem finding knowledgable safe partners.

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$17.95 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook