Forums: Community: Campground:
The Lounge™ PART 2
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All


ddt


Oct 5, 2009, 7:10 AM
Post #1 of 43 (3593 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 20, 2005
Posts: 2304

The Lounge™ PART 2
Report this Post
Can't Post

PART 1 of this thread can be found here: http://www.rockclimbing.com/...rum.cgi?post=1884283


Partner epoch
Moderator

Oct 5, 2009, 8:34 AM
Post #2 of 43 (3572 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32163

Re: [ddt] The Lounge™ PART 2 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Marco...

The ball is in yor kort!


Arrogant_Bastard


Oct 5, 2009, 8:42 AM
Post #3 of 43 (3564 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 30, 2007
Posts: 19994

Re: [ddt] The Lounge™ PART 2 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Well, this thread actually got less ghey.


wanderlustmd


Oct 5, 2009, 9:56 AM
Post #4 of 43 (3550 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8150

Re: [epoch] The Lounge™ PART 2 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Marco...

The ball is in yor kort!

It wasn't my thread.

Chossy is gonna have kittens when he sees this...


Partner epoch
Moderator

Oct 5, 2009, 10:05 AM
Post #5 of 43 (3547 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32163

Re: [wanderlustmd] The Lounge™ PART 2 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
epoch wrote:
Marco...

The ball is in yor kort!

It wasn't my thread.

Chossy is gonna have kittens when he sees this...
Tru, but you can redeeeeem yourself by starting one with a not-so-sucky title.


kachoong


Oct 5, 2009, 10:33 AM
Post #6 of 43 (3544 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 22, 2004
Posts: 15304

Re: [epoch] The Lounge™ PART 2 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
epoch wrote:
Marco...

The ball is in yor kort!

It wasn't my thread.

Chossy is gonna have kittens when he sees this...
Tru, but you can redeeeeem yourself by starting one with a not-so-sucky title.

How 'bout "Beanbag Lesbian Orgy Fetish II"


snoopy138


Oct 5, 2009, 1:52 PM
Post #7 of 43 (3524 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28992

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] The Lounge™ PART 2 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
Well, this thread actually got less ghey.

I don't know ... at this point it had posts from ddt, epok, and you.


Arrogant_Bastard


Oct 5, 2009, 2:43 PM
Post #8 of 43 (3517 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 30, 2007
Posts: 19994

Re: [snoopy138] The Lounge™ PART 2 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
Well, this thread actually got less ghey.

I don't know ... at this point it had posts from ddt, epok, and you.

Hah! ...damnz.


carabiner96


Oct 5, 2009, 4:22 PM
Post #9 of 43 (3507 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12610

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] The Lounge™ PART 2 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

double ewe. tee. eff.


carabiner96


Oct 7, 2009, 10:30 AM
Post #10 of 43 (3474 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12610

Re: [carabiner96] The Lounge™ PART 2 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

This will werk.


carabiner96


Oct 7, 2009, 10:31 AM
Post #11 of 43 (3473 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12610

Re: [carabiner96] The Lounge™ PART 2 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

goddam rooomate...I go to make cookies just now and there are NO EGGS. I told him yesterday he could use some for breakfast...he must have made a magnormous omelet because the entire fresh dozen is gone.


carabiner96


Oct 7, 2009, 10:32 AM
Post #12 of 43 (3470 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12610

Re: [carabiner96] The Lounge™ PART 2 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

did not want to have to go into town today, but I need these cookies.


sungam


Oct 7, 2009, 10:43 AM
Post #13 of 43 (3464 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26800

Re: [carabiner96] The Lounge™ PART 2 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
goddam rooomate...I go to make cookies just now and there are NO EGGS. I told him yesterday he could use some for breakfast...he must have made a magnormous omelet because the entire fresh dozen is gone.
That's kinda ridiculous - like a whole dozen in one day?


sungam


Oct 7, 2009, 10:43 AM
Post #14 of 43 (3464 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26800

Re: [carabiner96] The Lounge™ PART 2 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
did not want to have to go into town today, but I need these cookies.
Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.


snoopy138


Oct 7, 2009, 10:57 AM
Post #15 of 43 (3462 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28992

Re: [carabiner96] The Lounge™ PART 2 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
goddam rooomate...I go to make cookies just now and there are NO EGGS. I told him yesterday he could use some for breakfast...he must have made a magnormous omelet because the entire fresh dozen is gone.

It's also possible that notclever got hungry while staring in your window and decided to pop in and grab some.


imnotclever


Oct 7, 2009, 11:29 AM
Post #16 of 43 (3453 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 8, 2003
Posts: 10000

Re: [snoopy138] The Lounge™ PART 2 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
goddam rooomate...I go to make cookies just now and there are NO EGGS. I told him yesterday he could use some for breakfast...he must have made a magnormous omelet because the entire fresh dozen is gone.

It's also possible that notclever got hungry while staring in your window and decided to pop in and grab some.

Nada, I'm waiting for the cookies. Or at least the dough, plus she's got like a metric shit-tonne of ice cream in there!


carabiner96


Oct 7, 2009, 11:55 AM
Post #17 of 43 (3443 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12610

Re: [imnotclever] The Lounge™ PART 2 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
goddam rooomate...I go to make cookies just now and there are NO EGGS. I told him yesterday he could use some for breakfast...he must have made a magnormous omelet because the entire fresh dozen is gone.

It's also possible that notclever got hungry while staring in your window and decided to pop in and grab some.

Nada, I'm waiting for the cookies. Or at least the dough, plus she's got like a metric shit-tonne of ice cream in there!

^^is troo, though I've been busy...its now just a tonne instead of shit-ton


snoopy138


Oct 7, 2009, 12:21 PM
Post #18 of 43 (3436 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28992

Re: [imnotclever] The Lounge™ PART 2 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
goddam rooomate...I go to make cookies just now and there are NO EGGS. I told him yesterday he could use some for breakfast...he must have made a magnormous omelet because the entire fresh dozen is gone.

It's also possible that notclever got hungry while staring in your window and decided to pop in and grab some.

Nada, I'm waiting for the cookies. Or at least the dough, plus she's got like a metric shit-tonne of ice cream in there!

cree pee.


carabiner96


Oct 7, 2009, 12:22 PM
Post #19 of 43 (3433 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12610

Re: [snoopy138] The Lounge™ PART 2 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dayquil fail, onto sudafed.


erisspirit


Oct 7, 2009, 12:23 PM
Post #20 of 43 (3431 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2004
Posts: 3770

Re: [snoopy138] The Lounge™ PART 2 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
goddam rooomate...I go to make cookies just now and there are NO EGGS. I told him yesterday he could use some for breakfast...he must have made a magnormous omelet because the entire fresh dozen is gone.

It's also possible that notclever got hungry while staring in your window and decided to pop in and grab some.

Nada, I'm waiting for the cookies. Or at least the dough, plus she's got like a metric shit-tonne of ice cream in there!

cree pee.

mmmmm ice cream


Partner epoch
Moderator

Oct 7, 2009, 12:25 PM
Post #21 of 43 (3431 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32163

Re: [carabiner96] The Lounge™ PART 2 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
This will werk.
Noez.

A gnU thread must be maid that izn't authored by him or me. mmmmmmkay?


carabiner96


Oct 7, 2009, 12:46 PM
Post #22 of 43 (3425 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12610

Re: [epoch] The Lounge™ PART 2 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
This will werk.
Noez.

A gnU thread must be maid that izn't authored by him or me. mmmmmmkay?

so...i shuld start a new thread?


imnotclever


Oct 7, 2009, 12:50 PM
Post #23 of 43 (3422 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 8, 2003
Posts: 10000

Re: [carabiner96] The Lounge™ PART 2 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
epoch wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
This will werk.
Noez.

A gnU thread must be maid that izn't authored by him or me. mmmmmmkay?

so...i shuld start a new thread?

No, stay in mine!

http://www.rockclimbing.com/...d;page=unread#unread


dr_feelgood


Oct 7, 2009, 3:14 PM
Post #24 of 43 (3403 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 26060

Re: [imnotclever] The Lounge™ PART 2 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
epoch wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
This will werk.
Noez.

A gnU thread must be maid that izn't authored by him or me. mmmmmmkay?

so...i shuld start a new thread?

No, stay in mine!

http://www.rockclimbing.com/...d;page=unread#unread

Yore thread sucks. There is an annoying infestation.


Partner epoch
Moderator

Oct 7, 2009, 4:23 PM
Post #25 of 43 (3396 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32163

Re: [dr_feelgood] The Lounge™ PART 2 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
imnotclever wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
epoch wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
This will werk.
Noez.

A gnU thread must be maid that izn't authored by him or me. mmmmmmkay?

so...i shuld start a new thread?

No, stay in mine!

http://www.rockclimbing.com/...d;page=unread#unread

Yore thread sucks. There is an annoying infestation.
You do it Doc.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook