Forums: Community: Campground:
WARNING: Study indicates prolonged exposure to Magnesium Carbonates [climbing chalk] may increase risk of lung cancer
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

sungam

Oct 7, 2009, 3:24 PM
Post #26 of 98 (1753 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbingtrash] WARNING: Study indicates prolonged exposure to Magnesium Carbonates [climbing chalk] may increase risk of lung cancer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
scotty1974 wrote:
Thanks for having that pop up on my work computer...Maybe you should think a bit more before you post stuff like that.

You think only adults look at this website as well?

Git back to work...
I can has ptftw?

dynosore

Oct 7, 2009, 3:40 PM
Post #27 of 98 (1742 views)
Shortcut

Re: [notapplicable] WARNING: Study indicates prolonged exposure to Magnesium Carbonates [climbing chalk] may increase risk of lung cancer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

NSFW, where are the mods?

johnwesely

Oct 7, 2009, 4:20 PM
Post #28 of 98 (1718 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dynosore] WARNING: Study indicates prolonged exposure to Magnesium Carbonates [climbing chalk] may increase risk of lung cancer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I personally did not find it offensive, and I think that's because it wasn't that offense. It doesn't show anything, the guy has a pretty cool bear, and it could actually be just a really flexible dude or a guy bonking a really hairy girl.

hafilax

Oct 7, 2009, 4:38 PM
Post #29 of 98 (1698 views)
Shortcut

Re: [johnwesely] WARNING: Study indicates prolonged exposure to Magnesium Carbonates [climbing chalk] may increase risk of lung cancer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
I personally did not find it offensive, and I think that's because it wasn't that offense. It doesn't show anything, the guy has a pretty cool bear, and it could actually be just a really flexible dude or a guy bonking a really hairy girl.
You mean it wasn't a wheelbarrow race?! Shocked

johnwesely

Oct 7, 2009, 4:49 PM
Post #30 of 98 (1690 views)
Shortcut

Re: [hafilax] WARNING: Study indicates prolonged exposure to Magnesium Carbonates [climbing chalk] may increase risk of lung cancer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

hafilax wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
You mean it wasn't a wheelbarrow race?! Shocked

Hafilax, I think you need to ask your mommy and daddy a few question about where babies come from although they certainty don't come from anything related to that picture.

yanqui

Oct 7, 2009, 4:49 PM
Post #31 of 98 (1689 views)
Shortcut

Re: [angry] WARNING: Study indicates prolonged exposure to Magnesium Carbonates [climbing chalk] may increase risk of lung cancer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

angry wrote:
Oh sweet jesus!!

Be afraid .... more recent statistical analysis has shown that exposure to climbing chalk was not the cause. The affliction begins to appear after the subject reaches a critical mass of time spent climbing offwidths.

CrazyPetie

Oct 7, 2009, 4:51 PM
Post #32 of 98 (1685 views)
Shortcut

Re: [scotty1974] WARNING: Study indicates prolonged exposure to Magnesium Carbonates [climbing chalk] may increase risk of lung cancer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

scotty1974 wrote:
Thanks for having that pop up on my work computer...Maybe you should think a bit more before you post stuff like that.

oh shut up... It doesn't even show anything. Maybe you shouldn't be on rc.com at work queer.

onarunning

Oct 7, 2009, 4:55 PM
Post #33 of 98 (1683 views)
Shortcut

Re: [notapplicable] WARNING: Study indicates prolonged exposure to Magnesium Carbonates [climbing chalk] may increase risk of lung cancer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I wonder what the kids behind me in class were thinking as that popped up on my screen.

sungam

Oct 7, 2009, 4:57 PM
Post #34 of 98 (1680 views)
Shortcut

Re: [CrazyPetie] WARNING: Study indicates prolonged exposure to Magnesium Carbonates [climbing chalk] may increase risk of lung cancer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

CrazyPetie wrote:
scotty1974 wrote:

oh shut up... It doesn't even show anything. Maybe you shouldn't be on rc.com at work queer.
Okay, we have a problem. Did you just call him a queer (let's not bullshit, you meant it as in gay) because he's being a whiny little bitch?
Because that's really fuckin' lame. Calling people gay when you mean bitch, asshole or shitty is fucking low - there are far more descriptive and effective insults or comments to be used that don't reinforce the unacceptable homophobia that's so rampant in our society. There's nothing wrong with being gay, and people need to stop being such fucktards and quit acting like there is.

Phrases like "Oh, that's fucking gay dude! The machine ate my dollar" and "don't be so jewish! Gimme the bigger half" etc. need to stop.

johnwesely

Oct 7, 2009, 5:02 PM
Post #35 of 98 (1670 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sungam] WARNING: Study indicates prolonged exposure to Magnesium Carbonates [climbing chalk] may increase risk of lung cancer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
CrazyPetie wrote:
scotty1974 wrote:

Okay, we have a problem. Did you just call him a queer (let's not bullshit, you meant it as in gay) because he's being a whiny little bitch?
Because that's really fuckin' lame. Calling people gay when you mean bitch, asshole or shitty is fucking low - there are far more descriptive and effective insults or comments to be used that don't reinforce the unacceptable homophobia that's so rampant in our society. There's nothing wrong with being gay, and people need to stop being such fucktards and quit acting like there is.

Phrases like "Oh, that's fucking gay dude! The machine ate my dollar" and "don't be so jewish! Gimme the bigger half" etc. need to stop.

+1

However, you will have difficult making progress with him because he clearly lacks common sense.

Ref: http://www.pittsburghlive.com/...t/news/s_625836.html

sungam

Oct 7, 2009, 5:11 PM
Post #36 of 98 (1657 views)
Shortcut

Re: [johnwesely] WARNING: Study indicates prolonged exposure to Magnesium Carbonates [climbing chalk] may increase risk of lung cancer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
CrazyPetie wrote:
scotty1974 wrote:

+1

However, you will have difficult making progress with him because he clearly lacks common sense.

holy shit, bro!
Rough catch, Pete.

johnwesely

Oct 7, 2009, 5:14 PM
Post #37 of 98 (1650 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sungam] WARNING: Study indicates prolonged exposure to Magnesium Carbonates [climbing chalk] may increase risk of lung cancer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
CrazyPetie wrote:
scotty1974 wrote:

+1

holy shit, bro!
Rough catch, Pete.

He must have some very rich and influential parents to have gotten out of that one.

scotty1974

Oct 7, 2009, 5:17 PM
Post #38 of 98 (1645 views)
Shortcut

Re: [CrazyPetie] WARNING: Study indicates prolonged exposure to Magnesium Carbonates [climbing chalk] may increase risk of lung cancer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Internet tough guy huh? ooohhh you called me name...

I usually keep my participation minimal at this site due to trolls like you...I stick to places where people actually like to talk about climbing instead of bashing each other, making threats and generally treating people like shit. I didn't realize having an opinion made me a "queer" or a "whiney bitch". The major reason this site even flourishes anymore is because of the few stellar contributors and the fact that "rock climbing" is in the title.

You probably are a V0- boulderer anyways...

(This post was edited by scotty1974 on Oct 7, 2009, 5:25 PM)

jeepnphreak

Oct 7, 2009, 5:21 PM
Post #39 of 98 (1636 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Well crap, that just ruined my day

johnwesely

Oct 7, 2009, 5:23 PM
Post #40 of 98 (1633 views)
Shortcut

Re: [scotty1974] WARNING: Study indicates prolonged exposure to Magnesium Carbonates [climbing chalk] may increase risk of lung cancer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

scotty1974 wrote:

I usually keep my participation minimal at this site due to trolls like you...I stick to places where people actually like to talk about climbing instead of bashing each other, make threats and treat people like shit. I didn't realize having an opinion made me a "queer" or a "whiney bitch". The major reason this site even flourishes anymore is because of the few stellar contributors and the fact that "rock climbing" is in the title.

He wasn't calling you a name. There was no comma in his post. I think he was asking why you were looking at RC.com at "work queer". What is "work queer"? I have never heard of it.

sungam

Oct 7, 2009, 5:24 PM
Post #41 of 98 (1645 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
sungam wrote:
CrazyPetie wrote:
scotty1974 wrote:

+1

holy shit, bro!
Rough catch, Pete.

He must have some very rich and influential parents to have gotten out of that one.
I don't think he did get out of it, didn't he mention over in the "what do you do" thread he's under HA? Either way, he got busted and that sucks, and he said "queer" which also sucks.
Pc++?

scotty1974

Oct 7, 2009, 5:29 PM
Post #42 of 98 (1640 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Ha, no wonder why! How do you find time to pick fights on the internet??

sungam

Oct 7, 2009, 5:39 PM
Post #43 of 98 (1624 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Ha, no wonder why! How do you find time to pick fights on the internet??Well, when under HA I believe there's little else to do.

johnwesely

Oct 7, 2009, 5:42 PM
Post #44 of 98 (1621 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Ha, no wonder why! How do you find time to pick fights on the internet??

It is like anything in life, If you make it your first priority, then you will find time.

kyleshea

Oct 7, 2009, 5:55 PM
Post #45 of 98 (1604 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
CrazyPetie wrote:
scotty1974 wrote:

i think he was calling him queer for looking at the picture.

CrazyPetie

Oct 7, 2009, 6:07 PM
Post #46 of 98 (1590 views)
Shortcut

Post deleted by CrazyPetie [In reply to]
Report this Post

sungam

Post #47 of 98 (1590 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kyleshea] WARNING: Study indicates prolonged exposure to Magnesium Carbonates [climbing chalk] may increase risk of lung cancer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kyleshea wrote:
sungam wrote:
CrazyPetie wrote:
scotty1974 wrote:

i think he was calling him queer for looking at the picture.
That doesn't make sense, seeing the insultee was annoyed with the picture, but pete wasn't.

wjca

Post #48 of 98 (1590 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

scotty1974 wrote:

I usually keep my participation minimal at this site due to trolls like you...I stick to places where people actually like to talk about climbing instead of bashing each other, making threats and generally treating people like shit. I didn't realize having an opinion made me a "queer" or a "whiney bitch". The major reason this site even flourishes anymore is because of the few stellar contributors and the fact that "rock climbing" is in the title.

I agree, there's a pretty good climbing discussion going on over here:

http://www.supertopo.com/climbers-forum/779298/southern_yosemite

johnwesely

Oct 7, 2009, 6:14 PM
Post #49 of 98 (1576 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

CrazyPetie wrote:
scotty1974 wrote:

Oh i'm so sorry the OP has ruined your day at work for making a funny post! I called you a queer because you are obviously so disturbed by the image that you saw. I dont have a problem with gays, but i thought the term was appropriate in the context.

You wish i was a V0 boulderer buddy.. You live in CO, and i live in PA! I still climb harder then you! thats pathetic.

Yea i got caught growing weed.. On an illegal search and seizure. The news acticle may say that i was on probation, and it also says there was 100+ plants. Both are inacurate. I'm on HA right now, doing my time. Its not stupid to try to make money doing practically nothing and be able to climb everyday in the process. I dont have rich parents to get me out of this situation, the law is treating me like any other petty criminal. Johnwesly, it seems to be YOUR priority to look up my name on google.. You're a bitch. I would never be on this site picking fights if i was free to go climbing.. But i have to entertain myself somehow haha

It sucks that you got busted for a drug crime. That sucks, It really does. The laws are stupid, but that is the way it is. I thought you were on probation at the time, so I assumed you were a giant idiot. I retract my sentiment. I didn't google your name. Someone else posted that. I just like messing with you because you get so worked up. It is kind of cute.

sungam

Oct 7, 2009, 6:15 PM
Post #50 of 98 (1575 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

John isn't a bitch, he's pretty sound - not to mention the inspirational shit he's pulling on a scammer right now (dude, you GOTTA record a phone call!).
Regardless of the situation, calling people gay as an insult implies being gay is bad - I reckon we can do without it.

What was the situation - illegal search?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook