Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 4143 Next page Last page  View All


dr_feelgood


Oct 7, 2009, 7:08 PM
Post #1 of 103553 (85516 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25856

You are not wanted here.
Report this Post
Can't Post

Honestly, I probably don't want to talk to you.

Chances are, you are boring. You probably think that you are somehow special, and therefore not boring and someone that could be worth reading. I'd venture a guess that your wrong. If for some reason my asshole-ish nature hasn't affected you yet, you're probably terrifically annoying, and I don't want you to bother me.

If you feel you are welcome, take a good long look within yourself, and determine this. Or just ask, and I'll be glad to crush your dreams. If you think you can piss me off by hanging around, you are wrong. I don't pay that much attention.

Feelgood Industries,
a subsidiary of
Elitists International, LLC.


jakedatc


Oct 7, 2009, 7:15 PM
Post #2 of 103553 (85487 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 12, 2003
Posts: 11054

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
Honestly, I probably don't want to talk to you.

Chances are, you are boring. You probably think that you are somehow special, and therefore not boring and someone that could be worth reading. I'd venture a guess that your wrong. If for some reason my asshole-ish nature hasn't affected you yet, you're probably terrifically annoying, and I don't want you to bother me.

If you feel you are welcome, take a good long look within yourself, and determine this. Or just ask, and I'll be glad to crush your dreams. If you think you can piss me off by hanging around, you are wrong. I don't pay that much attention.

Feelgood Industries,
a subsidiary of
Elitists International, LLC.

STFU
.
.
.
.
and get off my lawn! Pirate


snoopy138


Oct 7, 2009, 7:20 PM
Post #3 of 103553 (85486 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28811

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

hey, how about you fuck off and die?


Partner epoch
Moderator

Oct 7, 2009, 7:26 PM
Post #4 of 103553 (85484 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32080

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post




wanderlustmd


Oct 7, 2009, 7:28 PM
Post #5 of 103553 (85481 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8149

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
Honestly, I probably don't want to talk to you.

Chances are, you are boring. You probably think that you are somehow special, and therefore not boring and someone that could be worth reading. I'd venture a guess that your wrong. If for some reason my asshole-ish nature hasn't affected you yet, you're probably terrifically annoying, and I don't want you to bother me.

If you feel you are welcome, take a good long look within yourself, and determine this. Or just ask, and I'll be glad to crush your dreams. If you think you can piss me off by hanging around, you are wrong. I don't pay that much attention.

Feelgood Industries,
a subsidiary of
Elitists International, LLC.
Thread of the Year.


wanderlustmd


Oct 7, 2009, 7:29 PM
Post #6 of 103553 (85479 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8149

Re: [wanderlustmd] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I think this is roomy enough. Monkeys? Klamheads? Jack?


wanderlustmd


Oct 7, 2009, 7:29 PM
Post #7 of 103553 (85475 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 24, 2006
Posts: 8149

Re: [wanderlustmd] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Jay Sunday is good. Is Monday looking like bad weather?


carabiner96


Oct 7, 2009, 7:32 PM
Post #8 of 103553 (85472 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12553

Re: [wanderlustmd] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

*sniffle wheeze*

It's dusty in here.


dr_feelgood


Oct 7, 2009, 7:34 PM
Post #9 of 103553 (85470 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25856

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
*sniffle wheeze*

It's dusty in here.

Lay off the decongestants. There is such a thing as overdosing.


carabiner96


Oct 7, 2009, 7:35 PM
Post #10 of 103553 (85467 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12553

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
*sniffle wheeze*

It's dusty in here.

Lay off the decongestants. There is such a thing as overdosing.

I don't know if I believe that.


clausti


Oct 7, 2009, 7:45 PM
Post #11 of 103553 (85460 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 4, 2004
Posts: 5690

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
Honestly, I probably don't want to talk to you.

Chances are, you are boring. You probably think that you are somehow special, and therefore not boring and someone that could be worth reading. I'd venture a guess that your wrong. If for some reason my asshole-ish nature hasn't affected you yet, you're probably terrifically annoying, and I don't want you to bother me.

If you feel you are welcome, take a good long look within yourself, and determine this. Or just ask, and I'll be glad to crush your dreams. If you think you can piss me off by hanging around, you are wrong. I don't pay that much attention.

Feelgood Industries,
a subsidiary of
Elitists International, LLC.

T0-?


curt


Oct 7, 2009, 7:45 PM
Post #12 of 103553 (85460 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 26, 2002
Posts: 18230

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
Honestly, I probably don't want to talk to you...

Then don't, bitch.

Curt


dr_feelgood


Oct 7, 2009, 7:55 PM
Post #13 of 103553 (85450 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25856

Re: [clausti] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

clausti wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Honestly, I probably don't want to talk to you.

Chances are, you are boring. You probably think that you are somehow special, and therefore not boring and someone that could be worth reading. I'd venture a guess that your wrong. If for some reason my asshole-ish nature hasn't affected you yet, you're probably terrifically annoying, and I don't want you to bother me.

If you feel you are welcome, take a good long look within yourself, and determine this. Or just ask, and I'll be glad to crush your dreams. If you think you can piss me off by hanging around, you are wrong. I don't pay that much attention.

Feelgood Industries,
a subsidiary of
Elitists International, LLC.

T0-?

I got a response owt of you. Gotta be at least t0+ or t.10bs


obsessed


Oct 7, 2009, 8:15 PM
Post #14 of 103553 (85441 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 26, 2003
Posts: 9341

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
Honestly, I probably don't want to talk to you.

Chances are, you are boring. You probably think that you are somehow special, and therefore not boring and someone that could be worth reading. I'd venture a guess that your wrong. If for some reason my asshole-ish nature hasn't affected you yet, you're probably terrifically annoying, and I don't want you to bother me.

If you feel you are welcome, take a good long look within yourself, and determine this. Or just ask, and I'll be glad to crush your dreams. If you think you can piss me off by hanging around, you are wrong. I don't pay that much attention.

Feelgood Industries,
a subsidiary of
Elitists International, LLC.
Nice. But you are still an asshole.


dr_feelgood


Oct 7, 2009, 8:19 PM
Post #15 of 103553 (85437 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25856

Re: [obsessed] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Honestly, I probably don't want to talk to you.

Chances are, you are boring. You probably think that you are somehow special, and therefore not boring and someone that could be worth reading. I'd venture a guess that your wrong. If for some reason my asshole-ish nature hasn't affected you yet, you're probably terrifically annoying, and I don't want you to bother me.

If you feel you are welcome, take a good long look within yourself, and determine this. Or just ask, and I'll be glad to crush your dreams. If you think you can piss me off by hanging around, you are wrong. I don't pay that much attention.

Feelgood Industries,
a subsidiary of
Elitists International, LLC.
Nice. But you are still an asshole.
Are you going to be reaching a point worth arguing at any time?


carabiner96


Oct 7, 2009, 8:22 PM
Post #16 of 103553 (85435 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12553

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Is it bad I've said fuck the little cup and started drinking the Nyquil straight from the bottle?


obsessed


Oct 7, 2009, 8:33 PM
Post #17 of 103553 (85430 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 26, 2003
Posts: 9341

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Honestly, I probably don't want to talk to you.

Chances are, you are boring. You probably think that you are somehow special, and therefore not boring and someone that could be worth reading. I'd venture a guess that your wrong. If for some reason my asshole-ish nature hasn't affected you yet, you're probably terrifically annoying, and I don't want you to bother me.

If you feel you are welcome, take a good long look within yourself, and determine this. Or just ask, and I'll be glad to crush your dreams. If you think you can piss me off by hanging around, you are wrong. I don't pay that much attention.

Feelgood Industries,
a subsidiary of
Elitists International, LLC.
Nice. But you are still an asshole.
Are you going to be reaching a point worth arguing at any time?
Not tonight.


dr_feelgood


Oct 7, 2009, 8:33 PM
Post #18 of 103553 (85427 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25856

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Is it bad I've said fuck the little cup and started drinking the Nyquil straight from the bottle?

Just make sure you limit the number of full gulps...
and swallows(twss)....


dr_feelgood


Oct 7, 2009, 8:33 PM
Post #19 of 103553 (85426 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25856

Re: [obsessed] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Honestly, I probably don't want to talk to you.

Chances are, you are boring. You probably think that you are somehow special, and therefore not boring and someone that could be worth reading. I'd venture a guess that your wrong. If for some reason my asshole-ish nature hasn't affected you yet, you're probably terrifically annoying, and I don't want you to bother me.

If you feel you are welcome, take a good long look within yourself, and determine this. Or just ask, and I'll be glad to crush your dreams. If you think you can piss me off by hanging around, you are wrong. I don't pay that much attention.

Feelgood Industries,
a subsidiary of
Elitists International, LLC.
Nice. But you are still an asshole.
Are you going to be reaching a point worth arguing at any time?
Not tonight.
figured


carabiner96


Oct 7, 2009, 8:36 PM
Post #20 of 103553 (85424 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12553

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dammit.

just got my shipping email from backcountry about the shades i ordered...fucking autofill...shipping address is a hybrid of old place and new...shit.

Hope my email gets them in time :(


obsessed


Oct 7, 2009, 8:36 PM
Post #21 of 103553 (85422 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 26, 2003
Posts: 9341

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Is it bad I've said fuck the little cup and started drinking the Nyquil straight from the bottle?
Naaaa not bad at all....unless you are throwing some pills into the mix.


carabiner96


Oct 7, 2009, 8:37 PM
Post #22 of 103553 (85419 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12553

Re: [obsessed] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

obsessed wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Is it bad I've said fuck the little cup and started drinking the Nyquil straight from the bottle?
Naaaa not bad at all....unless you are throwing some pills into the mix.

No way...pills wore off hours ago.


obsessed


Oct 7, 2009, 8:38 PM
Post #23 of 103553 (85415 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 26, 2003
Posts: 9341

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Honestly, I probably don't want to talk to you.

Chances are, you are boring. You probably think that you are somehow special, and therefore not boring and someone that could be worth reading. I'd venture a guess that your wrong. If for some reason my asshole-ish nature hasn't affected you yet, you're probably terrifically annoying, and I don't want you to bother me.

If you feel you are welcome, take a good long look within yourself, and determine this. Or just ask, and I'll be glad to crush your dreams. If you think you can piss me off by hanging around, you are wrong. I don't pay that much attention.

Feelgood Industries,
a subsidiary of
Elitists International, LLC.
Nice. But you are still an asshole.
Are you going to be reaching a point worth arguing at any time?
Not tonight.
figured
Give the dude his own thread and he thinks he's god.


dr_feelgood


Oct 7, 2009, 8:41 PM
Post #24 of 103553 (85411 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25856

Re: [obsessed] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
obsessed wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Honestly, I probably don't want to talk to you.

Chances are, you are boring. You probably think that you are somehow special, and therefore not boring and someone that could be worth reading. I'd venture a guess that your wrong. If for some reason my asshole-ish nature hasn't affected you yet, you're probably terrifically annoying, and I don't want you to bother me.

If you feel you are welcome, take a good long look within yourself, and determine this. Or just ask, and I'll be glad to crush your dreams. If you think you can piss me off by hanging around, you are wrong. I don't pay that much attention.

Feelgood Industries,
a subsidiary of
Elitists International, LLC.
Nice. But you are still an asshole.
Are you going to be reaching a point worth arguing at any time?
Not tonight.
figured
Give the dude his own thread and he thinks he's god.

I didn't need a thread.
I'm not narcissistic....
I don't know what that means.


dr_feelgood


Oct 7, 2009, 8:41 PM
Post #25 of 103553 (85410 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25856

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

huh?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 4143 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$210.56 (10% off)
$13.46 (10% off)
$183.56 (10% off)
$103.46 (10% off)



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook