Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

snoopy138

Nov 4, 2009, 1:21 AM
Post #3126 of 105309 (9840 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wanderlustmd] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Look I don't really give a rats ass about all the moves you can do. The only thing I care about is you learning how to do the fuking moves you can't do. Sure, it's great that you can do a bunch of difficult moves, but unless you fuking learn how to do the ones you can't do, you will never do the fuking route. I'm getting really fuking tired of hearing you complain all the time, that you can't, when you haven't even tried the fuking move. And tring a move, doen't mean one or two weke assed attempts franticly stabbing at a hold, it means sitting in front of the move, shutting you fuking mouth, listening to the coaching and attempting correctly, the move a dozen times on each run, if thats what it takes. Climbing a difficult route isn't always going to be fuking easy, sometime, you just have to suck it up princess and put a little heart into in. Everytime you decide to skip a section, you have just wasted a run and wasted my fuking time. If you want to do routes that you can easily get in a go or two, maybe it's time to move on, find another partner and start climbing in those easier, slabier areas. Either get with the program or get the fuk out of my sight!
Protege gone bad?

Hardly....

Sometimes when the fear is so great, a pat on the ass and saying your pretty doesn't werk and I have to play hardball.

After the tears, the anger, the being really pissed off at me, she went up and actually did the moves, lowered off and said 'that wasn't really that hard'.

Drives me fuking nuts sometimes.

But let's be clear, we aren't talking about some low angle, 2 bolt, overated wankfest that you can't do. We are talking about a full on, 11 bolt, steep, difficult route, that dispite hundreds of attempts by all the strong locals has only been done by myself(with lots of werk) and two, one four mutants.

Perhaps you need to start climbing with those that are as good or better than you... that way you won't be driven towards insanity... that is if there's anyone in that category.
Cdb?

yep, he's definitely taking a paige out of yore buk.

jakedatc

Nov 4, 2009, 1:21 AM
Post #3127 of 105309 (9837 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
Epock, check your email dammit.

either of you clowns want to do that bolted stuff this weekend? you got rid of the triple E swine ebola you had didn't you?

chossmonkey

Nov 4, 2009, 1:22 AM
Post #3128 of 105309 (9837 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
I'd say 55% chance of leaving, 45% chance of popping out 3 kids in 4 years, marrying a nascar fan and changing her name to Agatha.

Agatha is not a bad name.
You better not still be in Maine!

*shakes fist*

Today is last day here, we depart tomorrow - on schedule.

Long story, maybe I'll tell it one day.

Bailbiner had to stick around one more day to break WMD heart in person?
She shot me in the face

I'm pretty sure this usually happens the other way around. Though I've seen some vids that suggest it possible.
I don't think Mo would be into that.
I can ask, though!
jeez...

chossmonkey

Nov 4, 2009, 1:25 AM
Post #3129 of 105309 (9836 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Look I don't really give a rats ass about all the moves you can do. The only thing I care about is you learning how to do the fuking moves you can't do. Sure, it's great that you can do a bunch of difficult moves, but unless you fuking learn how to do the ones you can't do, you will never do the fuking route. I'm getting really fuking tired of hearing you complain all the time, that you can't, when you haven't even tried the fuking move. And tring a move, doen't mean one or two weke assed attempts franticly stabbing at a hold, it means sitting in front of the move, shutting you fuking mouth, listening to the coaching and attempting correctly, the move a dozen times on each run, if thats what it takes. Climbing a difficult route isn't always going to be fuking easy, sometime, you just have to suck it up princess and put a little heart into in. Everytime you decide to skip a section, you have just wasted a run and wasted my fuking time. If you want to do routes that you can easily get in a go or two, maybe it's time to move on, find another partner and start climbing in those easier, slabier areas. Either get with the program or get the fuk out of my sight!

So you think I should bolt it even though I can barely do only two of the moves and can't even come close to the others?

Heh... Kinda hard to tell from here without a little more information on the route, your fittness, whether it's choss and still needs 'cleaning' or if it's gud rock and you think it will go with what's there and of course how much time are you willing to put in to it.

There is a big difference between a route that has already gone and a route you are starting from zero and have to figure out everything. Generally, if I can do all the move with just a day or two of werk, the route will not end up being that hard. If I'm looking for something that is actually going to be pretty difficult, I'll be willing to put in a week or more of days werking on it before I'll decide anything.

For example the route I've been werking on and off for over a month now, I can do some of the moves and can hang on to all of the holds now. Took me several days to just be able to do the opening couple moves and not fall into the pond. That being said at the end of this past weekend, kinda tired I fell off them and splashed. Course some of that was C-ya's lack of ability to belay quickly enough so that when I called for rope then fell off instead of clipping that she was able to pull the rope in quick enough to keep me out of the water. On other moves, it took me dozens of tries just to figure out what to do, then more ties to actually do the moves.

So yea, I think you should bolt it, if you are willing to put the time and werk into tring to do it.

The thing is it seeps like crazy half the year and we are going to be moving shop soon anyway.

I'm gonna see what if feels like agian. Last time I got rocked pretty gud on another root the day before so I could probably give it a better effort.

Its still pretty dirty, the rock isn't too bad though. Its mostly just boiler plate scale on the face. It makes footholds problematic though. They keep breaking off.
That would be a problem.
Where are you moving to?
I could tell you, but then it wouldn't be t3h sekret gnu crag would it?
Oh, I thought you meant moving as in selling the house, etc.

It would be hard for them to sell with a skunk under the stairs...
No skunk

tripperjm

Nov 4, 2009, 1:27 AM
Post #3130 of 105309 (9833 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chossmonkey wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

So you think I should bolt it even though I can barely do only two of the moves and can't even come close to the others?

Heh... Kinda hard to tell from here without a little more information on the route, your fittness, whether it's choss and still needs 'cleaning' or if it's gud rock and you think it will go with what's there and of course how much time are you willing to put in to it.

There is a big difference between a route that has already gone and a route you are starting from zero and have to figure out everything. Generally, if I can do all the move with just a day or two of werk, the route will not end up being that hard. If I'm looking for something that is actually going to be pretty difficult, I'll be willing to put in a week or more of days werking on it before I'll decide anything.

For example the route I've been werking on and off for over a month now, I can do some of the moves and can hang on to all of the holds now. Took me several days to just be able to do the opening couple moves and not fall into the pond. That being said at the end of this past weekend, kinda tired I fell off them and splashed. Course some of that was C-ya's lack of ability to belay quickly enough so that when I called for rope then fell off instead of clipping that she was able to pull the rope in quick enough to keep me out of the water. On other moves, it took me dozens of tries just to figure out what to do, then more ties to actually do the moves.

So yea, I think you should bolt it, if you are willing to put the time and werk into tring to do it.

The thing is it seeps like crazy half the year and we are going to be moving shop soon anyway.

I'm gonna see what if feels like agian. Last time I got rocked pretty gud on another root the day before so I could probably give it a better effort.

Its still pretty dirty, the rock isn't too bad though. Its mostly just boiler plate scale on the face. It makes footholds problematic though. They keep breaking off.

Again it's hard to tell from here. Though if the rock is that chossy, the rules change and maybe you can use glue to keep the footholds? Additionally, it's probibily difficult to tell if it's going to go with only a days werk on it, if it's going to be that difficult.

tripperjm

Nov 4, 2009, 1:30 AM
Post #3131 of 105309 (9833 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Pissed. "Navigator" picked a genius route that now has us 4 hours behind where we could be, making tomorrow a 12+ hour day.

I also am sick as shit. Gah.

Navigator being the GPS?
heh

I borrowed my mother's GPS this summer on the return trip from NS. I quickly realized that if you put your brain away when using one it'll get you into trouble.

I don't trust them. They've taken me on 5 mile detours that were unnecessary.

Agreed, I fucking hate GPS. In addition to often giving bad-beta, they really encourage you not to pay attention to outside surroundings, so you don't remember routes when you do them again. Just one more fucking square screen that we're spending our lives staring at. This past weekend, on the way to the NRG, the GPS told me to take a right turn at a middle-of-nowhere intersection, which I did not remember, and I thought I was supposed to go straight. I wound up doing a rolling stop through the intersection and getting a fucking ticket. While clausti will be quick to point out that this was my own fault and not the GPS's, I am going to say that I would have not mad a right turn, and thus would have made a complete stop, if I had not been staring at the fucking thing. DAMN YOU GPS!

In funner news, BINER! Come to Columbus, we will wine you, dine you, and then thrown you down into the catpee basement! We haven't even changed the sheets since caughtinside stayed! WOO!

That sucks about the ticket!

Wining/dining Biner will also mean wining/winding her mom and the luberjack.
The lumberjack is in the car too going to CO? How did I miss that part of the story.

Yes, it seems as if new shit has come to light, man. I thought the lumberjack was taillights.

WMD, it is up to you to tell us everything, since biner is probably lost on some backroad that her GPS thinks will take her to I-70 or something.
Nothing really to tell. They aren't done yet, apparently.

Although, he's supposed to move to Seattle or something. I'll let biner give you the full presentation.

Isn't it obvious by now that we will never get the real story from bailbiner.
Probably not, but we can pressure her!

What's the point of that? If she was going to come clean, she would have already done it. Just let it go and be happy you are out. There are plenty of other women out there that will break your heart.

tripperjm

Nov 4, 2009, 1:31 AM
Post #3132 of 105309 (10042 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Protege gone bad?

Hardly....

Sometimes when the fear is so great, a pat on the ass and saying your pretty doesn't werk and I have to play hardball.

After the tears, the anger, the being really pissed off at me, she went up and actually did the moves, lowered off and said 'that wasn't really that hard'.

But let's be clear, we aren't talking about some low angle, 2 bolt, overated wankfest that you can't do. We are talking about a full on, 11 bolt, steep, difficult route, that dispite hundreds of attempts by all the strong locals has only been done by myself(with lots of werk) and two, one four mutants.
Hey what's with the mudslinging.

I though that's what we did here? Am I rong?

tripperjm

Nov 4, 2009, 1:37 AM
Post #3133 of 105309 (10024 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wanderlustmd] FAIL SAUCE!!!!!111!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
sungam wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
I can't stop looking at the Yukon photo. Those poor bastards crunched every panel on that thing!!! $60k ride fukkd up. Grounded for sure.
mebe it twas Little Jack. Out joyriding while the oldman was pretending to be throwing down.

*shakes head sadly*

That buy is bound for the big house.

Little Jack is doing better. School werk is gud, has been staying out of trouble and doing his chores without a problem. Thing is... now he thinks he wants to become a Army Ranger. I don't think he actually knows, that guys get killed in wars. Wish he would just head off to college and then decide what he wants to do.
Rangers? Yikes. Tell him to join the PJ'speace corps if anything. That way he'll be stuck in training for x years and when he finally does get through he probably won't get shot at.

I have talked to him plenty, he doesn't seem interested in any other service, just the army rangers.
does he know what will happen if he fails? yup.
regular army.

Now that's something I can use. I wonder what the washout rate is? Though, I'll bet the kid has it in him. His teachers say he seems driven in his school werk. No drinking and he works out everyday. I'll bet that with the shape he is in now, he could climb great. Climbing saved my life and even though he doesn't seem interested, I need to werk on that angle.
He's sixteen? You still have a few years to inspire him to do something other than the armed services. I fear that if you keep fretting about it you'll drive him towards it. Just motivate him the other way.

Push the booze, weed, tail and personal freedom aspect of things.
Maybe buy him a bit of each.
Eh, if he pisses hot enough, he won't be able to get a secret clearance, and will be ineligible for the regiment.

We did talk about this. He knows I'm not that down on the booze and weed, cuz I did both at his age. But that since he has already been in legal trouble with each, I would be an iresponsible parent if I did not do everything in my power to keep him out of trouble. I have talked with about the women he would meet in college and the lack of, in the Army. We also talked about personal freedom in and outside the miltary. This seems to be a great area revisit. I also mentioned the piss on command regular drug tests. heh... I don't think he was to big on that. We had a gud conversation. I saw some openings and he has some new things to factor in/think about.

Games not over yet. At 18, if he decides to enlist, at least he will be making a more informed choise. We'll see what happens.

Jesus Jack, you sound like such a.... responsible parent! Now get your ass to JTree!

jack! ropegun me some slabz!

Not sure if you would like the routes I like, that are out at JTree.

So Jack, what routes at Jtree do you like? I'm just wondering, aside from steep spurt, what kind of oldskool tard climbing you prefer.

I see, so you are going to make me revisit teh nightmares of my past....

The last route I went to at JT was South of Heaven that was two seasons ago, though it is probibly considered 'sport'. Other routes that I liked at JT, other than the 'sport' were Course and Buggy, Spider Line, The Beaver, Tick Tic Boom, Wanger Banger... now my head is starting to hurt. Generally though, what I like best at JT is the 'sport'. Things like teh Black Diamond, stuff on the Ivory Tower(though I haven't actually been able to do some of it) and Iconoclas. I would have to pull out my guide to give you any more details... and I'm not quite sure where it is right now.

Yeah, I've heard the Beaver climbs like a sport route; didn't get on it when I was out there. It looks awesome.
Have either of you done more munky than funky? that looks pretty gud as well.

Done it dozens of times, easy hands to the lip, then moderately difficult to turn the lip and get established then it's over. A bunch of us went out one time on acid, with a safety moniter and we all tried it on TR. I remember sticking my hands in the crack, feet cut loose and I was laughing so much I couldn't get the feet back up and took quite a ride.

tripperjm

Nov 4, 2009, 1:48 AM
Post #3134 of 105309 (10018 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Protege gone bad?

Hardly....

Perhaps you need to start climbing with those that are as good or better than you... that way you won't be driven towards insanity... that is if there's anyone in that category.

I do sometimes when I go to established areas. Mostly I want to do new routes, and where am I going to find somebody willing to belay me for hours at a time while I werk on them? Basicly I'm trading coaching for long ass belays. The girl has talent, and tons of possibility, more than most guy's I know. She is sometime also crippled by fear, we are werking on that. Sometime it's just frustrating. If I had half the natural talent, strength and youth she has, I would be climbing several grades harder.

tripperjm

Nov 4, 2009, 1:54 AM
Post #3135 of 105309 (10013 views)
Shortcut

Re: [curt] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

curt wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Protege gone bad?

Hardly....

Did you get any big chunks of that spray on yourself?

Curt

looking down at myself I don't seem to be wet?

I know it hard... you know, with the hole being queer and being drunk in the morning thing and all, but try to make the distintion between stating facts and spray. It kinda help with not looking so stupid thing. I'm just saying.

Glad you're OK, especially since you soaked the rest of us. Stating facts + puffery = spray.

Curt

Isn't there some rookie else where on the site you can impress by cupping Gill's balls.... Why don't you go do that for a while.

Why don't you grow your hair out, dye it blonde and spray about something else nobody cares about?

Curt

Been there done that, now I'm werking on something different. If you are going to play, try to keep up?

kachoong

Nov 4, 2009, 1:59 AM
Post #3136 of 105309 (10008 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
kachoong wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Protege gone bad?

Hardly....

I do sometimes when I go to established areas. Mostly I want to do new routes, and where am I going to find somebody willing to belay me for hours at a time while I werk on them? Basicly I'm trading coaching for long ass belays. The girl has talent, and tons of possibility, more than most guy's I know. She is sometime also crippled by fear, we are werking on that. Sometime it's just frustrating. If I had half the natural talent, strength and youth she has, I would be climbing several grades harder.

That's fair enuff... sounds like she's sticking to her guns and pushing through the pain... something truly needed for projecting at and above your limit.

I'm really happy that I have someone (my wife) who doesn't mind belaying me on something I want to push hard on (not that I've done that in a while). I can also see how rewarding it can be for you seeing her progress and push through personal barriers. I think women are an average better at that than men.

Partner epoch

Nov 4, 2009, 2:14 AM
Post #3137 of 105309 (10001 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

wanderlustmd wrote:

Sorry, I don't live or die via email.

Partner epoch

Nov 4, 2009, 2:21 AM
Post #3138 of 105309 (9998 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jakedatc] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

jakedatc wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:

either of you clowns want to do that bolted stuff this weekend? you got rid of the triple E swine ebola you had didn't you?

I'm on reasonable day trips until December. After that, it's on like... well, yaknow.

snoopy138

Nov 4, 2009, 2:24 AM
Post #3139 of 105309 (9994 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Protege gone bad?

Hardly....

Hey what's with the mudslinging.

I though that's what we did here? Am I rong?

umm, have you not noticed that wmd prefers ball-cupping?

jakedatc

Nov 4, 2009, 2:32 AM
Post #3140 of 105309 (9988 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:

I'm on reasonable day trips until December. After that, it's on like... well, yaknow.

so sun/mon at the rumvegas is no. sounds like next weekend might be better.. even though this weekend has amazing weather booooooo

dr_feelgood

Nov 4, 2009, 2:43 AM
Post #3141 of 105309 (9984 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] FAIL SAUCE!!!!!111!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

mmmm.... white russian.

dr_feelgood

Nov 4, 2009, 2:59 AM
Post #3142 of 105309 (9986 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:

ice season?

dr_feelgood

Nov 4, 2009, 3:01 AM
Post #3143 of 105309 (9983 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] FAIL SAUCE!!!!!111!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
mmmm.... white russian.
yeah, somehow I had an exploding ice cube. scared the fuck out of me, 6" blast radius.
I'm better now.

curt

Nov 4, 2009, 3:07 AM
Post #3144 of 105309 (9980 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Protege gone bad?

Hardly....

Did you get any big chunks of that spray on yourself?

Curt

looking down at myself I don't seem to be wet?

I know it hard... you know, with the hole being queer and being drunk in the morning thing and all, but try to make the distintion between stating facts and spray. It kinda help with not looking so stupid thing. I'm just saying.

Glad you're OK, especially since you soaked the rest of us. Stating facts + puffery = spray.

Curt

Isn't there some rookie else where on the site you can impress by cupping Gill's balls.... Why don't you go do that for a while.

Why don't you grow your hair out, dye it blonde and spray about something else nobody cares about?

Curt

Been there done that, now I'm werking on something different. If you are going to play, try to keep up?

Sorry. That's probably why I have a hard time telling you two apart.

Curt

Partner epoch

Nov 4, 2009, 3:40 AM
Post #3145 of 105309 (9971 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
epoch wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
wanderlustmd wrote:

ice season?
Cool

Partner epoch

Nov 4, 2009, 3:42 AM
Post #3146 of 105309 (9970 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
mmmm.... white russian.
yeah, somehow I had an exploding ice cube. scared the fuck out of me, 6" blast radius.
I'm better now.

Partner epoch

Nov 4, 2009, 3:43 AM
Post #3147 of 105309 (9968 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] FAIL SAUCE!!!!!111!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
mmmm.... white russian.
I'm better now.

That never gets old. Smile

kachoong

Nov 4, 2009, 3:52 AM
Post #3148 of 105309 (9971 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
mmmm.... white russian.
I'm better now.

Did you try putting an ice screw in it?

kachoong

Nov 4, 2009, 3:53 AM
Post #3149 of 105309 (9980 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] FAIL SAUCE!!!!!111!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
mmmm.... white russian.
I'm better now.

[image]http://www.bradlaughs.com/images/bomb-joke.jpg[/image]

Heh!

carabiner96

Nov 4, 2009, 4:32 AM
Post #3150 of 105309 (9972 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Pissed. "Navigator" picked a genius route that now has us 4 hours behind where we could be, making tomorrow a 12+ hour day.

I also am sick as shit. Gah.

Navigator being the GPS?
heh

I borrowed my mother's GPS this summer on the return trip from NS. I quickly realized that if you put your brain away when using one it'll get you into trouble.

I don't trust them. They've taken me on 5 mile detours that were unnecessary.

Agreed, I fucking hate GPS. In addition to often giving bad-beta, they really encourage you not to pay attention to outside surroundings, so you don't remember routes when you do them again. Just one more fucking square screen that we're spending our lives staring at. This past weekend, on the way to the NRG, the GPS told me to take a right turn at a middle-of-nowhere intersection, which I did not remember, and I thought I was supposed to go straight. I wound up doing a rolling stop through the intersection and getting a fucking ticket. While clausti will be quick to point out that this was my own fault and not the GPS's, I am going to say that I would have not mad a right turn, and thus would have made a complete stop, if I had not been staring at the fucking thing. DAMN YOU GPS!

In funner news, BINER! Come to Columbus, we will wine you, dine you, and then thrown you down into the catpee basement! We haven't even changed the sheets since caughtinside stayed! WOO!

I already did Ohio. It sucked.

First page Previous page 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook