Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Lost Watch on Carriage Road!
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

brokesomeribs

Nov 8, 2009, 9:17 PM
Post #1 of 1 (489 views)
Shortcut

Lost Watch on Carriage Road!  (North_America: United_States: New_York: Upstate: The_Gunks: The_Trapps)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Today, Sunday, 11/8/09 I lost my Suunto Observer (I think that's the model name) on the carriage road. I put it in the external pocket of my pack right at the Andrew Boulder. I'm pretty sure it fell out right there before I left and started walking up towards the Bitchy Virgin gully. I noticed it missing just underneath V3 so it's possible it could have fallen out somewhere along the carriage road as well.

The body of the watch is stainless steel and has a black rubber and gray band. The watch is old, the band is in bad shape, and the crystal is all scratched up from years of climbing, but it means a lot to me and I would really love to get it back. It's tracked too many ascents and descents all over the world for me to lose it like this.

If anyone has found it, please contact me directly at two-zero-one--five-one-nine--zero-two-four-three or you can e-mail me at mrhutt -at- gmail dott com.

$Reward$ if found.

Thanks!

-Jon

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$17.95 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook