Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Looking for a climbing partner 4/5 to 4/13
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

dan.papuga

Feb 25, 2010, 10:58 AM
Post #1 of 3 (708 views)
Shortcut

Looking for a climbing partner 4/5 to 4/13  (North_America: United_States: Kentucky: East: Red_River_Gorge__Climbing_)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Yes that's right, a 9 day climbing trip! Recently I found out that my usual climbing partner is unable to make it. I am coming from Central Illinois so I wanted to see if anyone could help me out. I am lead certified at the rock climbing gym and have been climbing for well over a year now. I have climbed at the red before and have all my own gear for outdoor sport. I climb at about a 5.10, and I'm pretty comfortable at 5.9. All that's needed from you is your own harness. I will be staying at Lago Linda Hideaway, it's very nice and only $5 a night. It would be great if you be able to do all 9 days, but if you are only able to do a couple of days, that's fine by me. If you have any questions for me or would like to know more, you can give me a call at 484-727-8420, or send me an email at dan.papuga at gmail d0t c0m. Thank you very much.

caveandclimb

Mar 10, 2010, 10:08 AM
Post #2 of 3 (598 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dan.papuga] Looking for a climbing partner 4/5 to 4/13 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

If you can't sort it out before you go, I'd recommend hanging around Miguel's to meet some more folks once you get into the area. It's the place to be.

ayerkes

Apr 8, 2010, 4:25 AM
Post #3 of 3 (494 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dan.papuga] Looking for a climbing partner 4/5 to 4/13 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey dude, headed out that way today, should be getting there around 4 or 5. Going to be climbing with a bunch of people, email me if you want to join us.
Ayerkes@Gmail.com

Andrew

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$157.95 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook