RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - MidWest

Premier Sponsor:

melnet

Jun 6, 2010, 8:26 PM
Post #1 of 3 (663 views)
Shortcut

Partner in the Milwaukee area for Adventure Rock and or Devils Lake
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Private Reply | Can't Post

I'm looking for more people to meet up and climb with in the Milwaukee area at either Adventure Rock and possibly Devils Lake or any other nearby climbing spot.

I've been climbing pretty regularily at the gym for a year now and can do most 5.9's and am working into the 10 range. been doing some leading too on some 5.8s and 9s. Bouldering I do V1's and 2s

Unfortunatly I've only been outdoor climbing once. absolutly loved it! I hope to make frequent trips outdoors once I meet more people who have as much time as I do.

I'll climb with anybody who loves to climb and is willing to improve themselves, but at around the same level as I is preferred. But like I mentioned I'll climb with pretty much anybody

I'm a very calm person and I like to think that I can get along with just about anybody. I'm a female college student with a very flex sched this summer and can meet up pretty much whenevers

xtremst80

Jun 7, 2010, 7:20 AM
Post #2 of 3 (643 views)
Shortcut

Re: [melnet] Partner in the Milwaukee area for Adventure Rock and or Devils Lake [In reply to]
Report this Post

PM Sent.

Michael_Blacksmith

Jun 9, 2010, 5:32 PM
Post #3 of 3 (608 views)
Shortcut

Re: [melnet] Partner in the Milwaukee area for Adventure Rock and or Devils Lake [In reply to]
Report this Post

If you ever looking to hit up Devils Lake drop me a line, I am about 50 minutes North and am self employed so can make a trip at the drop of a hat most days.

Michael

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - MidWest

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook