RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Canada

Premier Sponsor:

Bugabrat

Jun 10, 2010, 5:37 AM
Post #1 of 3 (790 views)
Shortcut

Alpine Climbing Partners
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hello All,

I have a basic amount of experience climbing and hiking in the mountains. My gear selection is reliable and includes most necessary items with the exception of a trad rack. I have an extensive amount of knot and first aid safety knowledge. Would like to climb any high alpine / long duration hiking , Can climb a 5-10 sport climb and am willing to climb most anything especially if in the company of a knowledgeable + capable partner. I learn fast and listen well. I don't get tripped up in a nerving situation. My schedule is flexible i have 2 weeks off at a time and live out of my truck first 2 weeks is June 16th - July 1st to 5th not really sure. Quite familiar with the Kananaskis Bow valley area.
want to do it all
alec
axlerolls@hotmail.com

(This post was edited by Bugabrat on Jun 11, 2010, 6:05 AM)

VertFlirt

Jun 14, 2010, 7:51 AM
Post #2 of 3 (735 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Bugabrat] Alpine Climbing Partners [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

give me a call (anyone), always lookin to get out
jesse
403-710-7688

grafberg

Jun 17, 2010, 6:15 AM
Post #3 of 3 (704 views)
Shortcut

Re: [VertFlirt] Alpine Climbing Partners [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Did I already reply to your post? Anyhow, I am basically free all of July and August, can usually get away for 2 weeks at a time. Will lead 5.9, follow 5.10, trad or sport. Have all possible gear, including potentially wall gear. Will be in the Bugs in the first half of July for a week with a friend from Edmonton, wouldn't mind extending that visit. Have vehicle, and am open to a variety of destinations. Will be "outa here" after June 29, so best reply before then, best with direct E-mail to: grafberg@tonusvivus.com . Or call (780)439-6822. After June 29 I might be able to get messages on my cell: (780)938-6823. Cheers,

Reinhard

Forums : Climbing Partners : Canada

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook