RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

mhd08

Jun 25, 2010, 12:27 AM
Post #1 of 2 (494 views)
Shortcut

Yosemite July 10-16
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hello! My friend and I will be in Yosemite from 7/10 - 7/16 and would love to climb, but neither of us trad Frown . If anyone would like to partner up as our lead climber, that'd be great. We both lead on sport at a moderate level (5.10a max), and can follow on trad at approximately the same level. We do not have a trad rack, but we do have all the necessary gear to follow and rappel, and we can also offer one 60 m. rope as well as 20 quickdraws. We don't have any specific climbs in mind, but we were thinking about staying more in the Tuolumne area due to lower temperatures. We'd probably be up for staying in Camp 4 one or two nights and climbing in the Valley just to see what it's all about. We're pretty much open to climbing in any area and are just pumped to be climbing in Yosemite, so any recommendations are welcome! Anway, let us know if you're interested. We're willing to buy you beer! Wink

headbutt78

Jun 25, 2010, 1:34 AM
Post #2 of 2 (482 views)
Shortcut

Re: [mhd08] Yosemite July 10-16 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

It almost sounds like you're seeking a guide. Unlicenesed guiding is illegal in a national park. I plan on being in tuolomne at that time and I might be willing to show you around, share a campsite and some cheap wine, and we'll have a great time. If Meredith is young and attractive, she will easily find a partner or "guide" at the TM store parking lot.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook