Forums: Climbing Partners: US - MidWest:
Need Partner - Beginner climber in Chicago (So. Suburbs)
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - MidWest

Premier Sponsor:

sentienta

Jun 29, 2010, 4:33 AM
Post #1 of 4 (613 views)
Shortcut

Need Partner - Beginner climber in Chicago (So. Suburbs)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Private Reply | Can't Post

hey peoples,
i'm just starting out but don't have anyone to climb with. i'm 26, female, (100lbs so does weight make a big difference in belaying?). would like a fellow female to go indoor climbing with to start.

aniles04

Jul 5, 2010, 9:02 AM
Post #2 of 4 (562 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sentienta] Need Partner - Beginner climber in Chicago (So. Suburbs) [In reply to]
Report this Post

I know you said you're looking for a female partner; and though I'm a guy, I've had a tough time finding a climbing partner at in Chicago (believe it or not!). :)

I live near O'Hare but have a car to get around and know of some good gyms in the city that we could do some practicing on, if it seems good we could go from there.

Anthony Niles
aniles04@yahoo.com

sentienta

Jul 5, 2010, 9:55 AM
Post #3 of 4 (555 views)
Shortcut

Re: [aniles04] Need Partner - Beginner climber in Chicago (So. Suburbs) [In reply to]
Report this Post

hey! thanks for the invite. Actually, I was trying to stay in the south suburbs. There's a gym right by me called "Climb on" and I hear it's pretty nice but haven't been inside yet. Would you be willing to come to the south side? I know that's quite a hike from O'Hare. Let me know...

aniles04

Jul 5, 2010, 7:31 PM
Post #4 of 4 (534 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sentienta] Need Partner - Beginner climber in Chicago (So. Suburbs) [In reply to]
Report this Post

I've been to climb on a few years ago and it is a good gym! This next week is going to be busy but if we plan it out ahead a little bit, the south side is no problem--it'd be worth it to actually do some climbing. What days are good for you generally? I have my own business so I can shift things around pretty easily..

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - MidWest

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook