Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
AMGA Single Pitch Instructor Courses in AR, Sept 2010
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

 


adamfox


Jul 4, 2010, 4:17 AM
Post #1 of 5 (2037 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 8, 2004
Posts: 26

AMGA Single Pitch Instructor Courses in AR, Sept 2010  (North_America: United_States: Arkansas)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi!,

I just wanted to spread the word that Fox Mountain Guides and Climbing School will be offering an AMGA Single Pitch Instructor Course and Assessment at Horseshoe Canyon Ranch AR in September. Please find listed below the dates and cost.


AMGA Single Pitch Instructor Course

Location: Horseshoe Canyon Ranch, AR

AMGA SPI Course: 11-13 September 2010 (Sat-Mon)



Cost: $440



AMGA Single Pitch Instructor Assessment

Location: Horseshoe Canyon Ranch, AR

AMGA SPI Assessment 14-15 September 2010 (Tue-Wed)



Cost: $230


http://www.foxmountainguides.com/...d-certification.html

http://www.amga.com



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adam Fox

http://www.foxmountainguides.com


majid_sabet


Jul 4, 2010, 8:41 AM
Post #2 of 5 (1991 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 12, 2002
Posts: 8344

Re: [adamfox] AMGA Single Pitch Instructor Courses in AR, Sept 2010 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

adamfox wrote:
Hi!,

I just wanted to spread the word that Fox Mountain Guides and Climbing School will be offering an AMGA Single Pitch Instructor Course and Assessment at Horseshoe Canyon Ranch AR in September. Please find listed below the dates and cost.


AMGA Single Pitch Instructor Course

Location: Horseshoe Canyon Ranch, AR

AMGA SPI Course: 11-13 September 2010 (Sat-Mon)



Cost: $440



AMGA Single Pitch Instructor Assessment

Location: Horseshoe Canyon Ranch, AR

AMGA SPI Assessment 14-15 September 2010 (Tue-Wed)



Cost: $230


http://www.foxmountainguides.com/...d-certification.html

http://www.amga.com



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adam Fox

http://www.foxmountainguides.com

how much for two pitch instructor course? $880 ?


moose_droppings


Jul 4, 2010, 9:46 AM
Post #3 of 5 (1972 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 7, 2005
Posts: 3346

Re: [majid_sabet] AMGA Single Pitch Instructor Courses in AR, Sept 2010 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

majid_sabet wrote:
adamfox wrote:
Hi!,

I just wanted to spread the word that Fox Mountain Guides and Climbing School will be offering an AMGA Single Pitch Instructor Course and Assessment at Horseshoe Canyon Ranch AR in September. Please find listed below the dates and cost.


AMGA Single Pitch Instructor Course

Location: Horseshoe Canyon Ranch, AR

AMGA SPI Course: 11-13 September 2010 (Sat-Mon)



Cost: $440



AMGA Single Pitch Instructor Assessment

Location: Horseshoe Canyon Ranch, AR

AMGA SPI Assessment 14-15 September 2010 (Tue-Wed)



Cost: $230


http://www.foxmountainguides.com/...d-certification.html

http://www.amga.com



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adam Fox

http://www.foxmountainguides.com

how much for two pitch instructor course? $880 ?

LaughLaughLaugh


USnavy


Jul 4, 2010, 9:51 AM
Post #4 of 5 (1969 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 5, 2007
Posts: 2658

Re: [majid_sabet] AMGA Single Pitch Instructor Courses in AR, Sept 2010 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

majid_sabet wrote:
adamfox wrote:
Hi!,

I just wanted to spread the word that Fox Mountain Guides and Climbing School will be offering an AMGA Single Pitch Instructor Course and Assessment at Horseshoe Canyon Ranch AR in September. Please find listed below the dates and cost.


AMGA Single Pitch Instructor Course

Location: Horseshoe Canyon Ranch, AR

AMGA SPI Course: 11-13 September 2010 (Sat-Mon)



Cost: $440



AMGA Single Pitch Instructor Assessment

Location: Horseshoe Canyon Ranch, AR

AMGA SPI Assessment 14-15 September 2010 (Tue-Wed)



Cost: $230


http://www.foxmountainguides.com/...d-certification.html

http://www.amga.com



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adam Fox

http://www.foxmountainguides.com

how much for two pitch instructor course? $880 ?
Why do you care? Its not like anyone would ever hire you. If you got AMGA certified it would only prove that AMGA seriously needs to revisit their course structure.


(This post was edited by USnavy on Jul 4, 2010, 9:52 AM)


johnwesely


Jul 4, 2010, 10:10 AM
Post #5 of 5 (1960 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 12, 2006
Posts: 5343

Re: [USnavy] AMGA Single Pitch Instructor Courses in AR, Sept 2010 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

USnavy wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
how much for two pitch instructor course? $880 ?
Why do you care? Its not like anyone would ever hire you. If you got AMGA certified it would only prove that AMGA seriously needs to revisit their course structure.

If I was into the whole master-slave thing, I would definitely hire Majid over you.


Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$6.26 (10% off)
$57.56 (10% off)
$238.46 (10% off)



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook