Forums: Climbing Information: Events & Gatherings:
Climbing Partner Wanted For Leavenworth WA!
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Events & Gatherings

Premier Sponsor:

Enjoirekk

Jul 30, 2010, 11:34 AM
Post #1 of 2 (468 views)
Shortcut

Climbing Partner Wanted For Leavenworth WA!
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

Hey all!

I would like to get out and go climb in Leavenworth WA the weekends of August 6th through the 8th and 13th through the 15th. I should have a really nice play to stay in Leavenworth, or we can camp. I'm up for either!

A little about me:
I'm 24 years old and I've just recently started climbing outdoors about 2 months ago, but took a 3 day instruction course on top roping, building anchors, leading and trad. So I'm confident in my abilities to do a pitch safely. I'm not looking to do anything crazy though! Safety first. The highest difficulty I've done so far is 5.10a. I think I could do up to a 5.10c or d. Thats why I am looking to get out there and climb! I have 70m rope and all the gear needed to tope rope.

If there are any more experienced climbers out there that'd like to go that'd be awesome! I'm super psyched to go out and look forward to hopefully learning more from experienced climbers. If you are new to climbing like me, like I said I am confident in my abilities to climb outdoors safely so feel free to write me!

I'm pretty easy going and have a great sense of humor so hit me up! LETS CLIMB!

BidwellMT

Aug 2, 2010, 5:19 PM
Post #2 of 2 (430 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Enjoirekk] Climbing Partner Wanted For Leavenworth WA! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Ill be in leavenworth at that time.. I wouldnt say im a expert but i have climbed for 3yrs off an on sesonal outings.. # is 509-952-4341. name isyle

Forums : Climbing Information : Events & Gatherings

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$107.96 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook