Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Partners for 6/11, 6/12
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

the1esteban

Jun 10, 2008, 11:32 AM
Post #1 of 3 (833 views)
Shortcut

Partners for 6/11, 6/12  (North_America: United_States: Virginia: DC_Metro_-_North_Eastern)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey,
Looking for someone to climb with this Thursday and/or Friday (6/11,6/12).
I just moved to northern Virginia and don't know any climbers in the area. I've never climbed up here but been climbing for 3 years (bouldering, TR, sport, some trad) in Harrisonburg area, Franklin, Seneca, NRG. Worked for my university leading small groups out hiking and climbing.
I have gear and I can teach if needed. Just looking to have a good time and climb outside before work starts next Monday and I'll be limited to weekends, which sound like they are insanely crowded.
PM me if interested.
-Esteban

drewman

Aug 11, 2008, 10:36 AM
Post #2 of 3 (755 views)
Shortcut

Re: [the1esteban] Partners for 6/11, 6/12 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Sounds like you may have worked for the UREC Adventure Program, or possibly EMU. Takes one to know one, maybe we have some friends in common.

I see I'm two months late in replying to your post, buy chances are you are still into climbing, even if only on the weekends. I hit Sport Rock Alexandria up 2-3 nights per week and am almost always game for a weekend trip. I have pretty much the same interests (bouldering, TR, sport, some trad). I'm trying to work my way back into leading sport and I've just done my first trad lead a week ago. Looking to learn more trad, head to Seneca this Fall.

If you are interested in getting together either at the gym or outside give drop me a line: aslawter@gmail.com

cdvo

Aug 1, 2010, 7:56 AM
Post #3 of 3 (461 views)
Shortcut

Re: [the1esteban] Partners for 6/11, 6/12 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

hey esteban, i think i remember you from JMU. i sent you a private message, check your inbox

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook