RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Bouldering

Premier Sponsor:

andywellman

Aug 19, 2010, 5:56 PM
Post #1 of 5 (3153 views)
Shortcut

Stone Fort Bouldering guidebook available for Pre-Purchase
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hello All,

Just wanted to let you know that the new Stone Fort Bouldering guidebook is now available for Pre-Purchase at GreenerGrassPublishing.com. The Pre-purchase price is $19.99, $6 off the cover price. All pre-purchased copies will be shipped the day they arrive in the warehouse in early October, and will be personally autographed by the author. This offer will only be good until the bulk shipment arrives, so get your copy today!

I hope you are all real excited about the fall bouldering season. Can't wait for some cooler temps!

cheers,
andy wellman Pirate

subantz

Aug 19, 2010, 5:59 PM
Post #2 of 5 (3149 views)
Shortcut

Re: [andywellman] Stone Fort Bouldering guidebook available for Pre-Purchase [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

LRC? I was under the inpresion that the land owner did not want a guide book out for the Little rock city.
How did its name change to stone fort in the past 6 months? does the SCC know about this here stuff?

andywellman

Aug 19, 2010, 6:07 PM
Post #3 of 5 (3145 views)
Shortcut

Re: [subantz] Stone Fort Bouldering guidebook available for Pre-Purchase [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Yes, this is the first published guidebook to the "Little Rock City," aka Stone Fort, outside Chattanooga, TN. The owner of the land prefers the name Stone Fort as it is not so similar to the popular chattanooga tourist destination "Rock City," where climbing is not allowed. The boulderfield has been referred to using the name Stone Fort for the past 8 years by the Triple Crown Bouldering Series.

This guidebook has been a long time in the works and was made in conjunction with the Montlake Golf Course and Luken Holdings (the property owners), the Triple Crown Bouldering Series, many of the locals and developers, and of course with the blessing of the SCC, which will be receiving a donation of 5% of all sales of the guidebook.

Check out GreenerGrassPublishing.com for more details. Thanks for your interest, I hope to see you out there!

subantz

Aug 19, 2010, 6:19 PM
Post #4 of 5 (3136 views)
Shortcut

Re: [andywellman] Stone Fort Bouldering guidebook available for Pre-Purchase [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

andywellman wrote:
Yes, this is the first published guidebook to the "Little Rock City," aka Stone Fort, outside Chattanooga, TN. The owner of the land prefers the name Stone Fort as it is not so similar to the popular chattanooga tourist destination "Rock City," where climbing is not allowed. The boulderfield has been referred to using the name Stone Fort for the past 8 years by the Triple Crown Bouldering Series.

This guidebook has been a long time in the works and was made in conjunction with the Montlake Golf Course and Luken Holdings (the property owners), the Triple Crown Bouldering Series, many of the locals and developers, and of course with the blessing of the SCC, which will be receiving a donation of 5% of all sales of the guidebook.

Check out GreenerGrassPublishing.com for more details. Thanks for your interest, I hope to see you out there!
Good I am glad all your bases are covered and you did the homework. I will be picking one up. In the furure. Thanks for clarifing the name change. You sir are a gent yeah...
moh go climbs di boulders ah

andywellman

Sep 24, 2010, 8:43 PM
Post #5 of 5 (2925 views)
Shortcut

Re: [subantz] Stone Fort Bouldering guidebook available for Pre-Purchase [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Less than a week left to receive pre-sale prices. The books should be arriving next week at some point. Lets hope for cool temps.
-andy

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Bouldering

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook