Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next page Last page  View All

c4c

Sep 17, 2010, 5:55 PM
Post #176 of 229 (3075 views)
Shortcut

Re: [boymeetsrock] Is rock climbing racist sport? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

boymeetsrock wrote:
JasonsDrivingForce wrote:
airscape wrote:
irish1986 wrote:
Why can't we get a black Sharma sending really really hard stuff?

Ask and you shall receive. If he doesn't hit 7 feet tall before he is 18 he will definitely be one to watch.

http://www.newsobserver.com/...ps-him-grounded.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYrPKgc7h5s

Kids got skills !

strong.

bustloose

Sep 17, 2010, 6:45 PM
Post #177 of 229 (3050 views)
Shortcut

Re: [c4c] Is rock climbing racist sport? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

c4c wrote:
boymeetsrock wrote:
JasonsDrivingForce wrote:
airscape wrote:
irish1986 wrote:
Why can't we get a black Sharma sending really really hard stuff?

Ask and you shall receive. If he doesn't hit 7 feet tall before he is 18 he will definitely be one to watch.

http://www.newsobserver.com/...ps-him-grounded.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYrPKgc7h5s

Kids got skills !

strong.

not strong. light.

JasonsDrivingForce

Sep 17, 2010, 7:11 PM
Post #178 of 229 (3042 views)
Shortcut

Re: [bustloose] Is rock climbing racist sport? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

bustloose wrote:

not strong. light.

Kai, is anything but light. He is really tall and he is DEFINITELY "strong" like his shirt says at 7:10 in that clip.

(This post was edited by JasonsDrivingForce on Sep 18, 2010, 4:13 PM)

airscape

Sep 18, 2010, 6:26 AM
Post #179 of 229 (2998 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

boymeetsrock wrote:
Well its a good thing you dredged it back up then...Unsure

I am wondering why it was at the top of the list in general before I posted then?

amyas

Sep 18, 2010, 6:51 AM
Post #180 of 229 (2989 views)
Shortcut

Re: [airscape] Is rock climbing racist sport? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

Nothing useful to say. Just had to join the circus strictly because my signature wont allow for anything less.

billcoe_

Sep 18, 2010, 2:54 PM
Post #181 of 229 (2915 views)
Shortcut

Re: [irish1986] Is rock climbing racist sport? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

irish1986 wrote:
Hi guys,

Please doesn't take this thread seriously and if it is to some extent consider bad behavior by the forum admin close it.

I've been asking myself this question for a few months now. Why are there so few "black" people climbing to the top elite level or even just pushing really hard at the crag or gym? I know that a sport like rock climbing can't be racist due to the obvious number of American, European, Asian and so many other climbers in the climbing community but for some reason black people just doesn't look to be attracted by climber.

I don't understand why, after all the NBA, NFL (and CFL... sorry but I live where football is played with 3 down) and other majors are all dominated by black athlete. Maybe they understood that climbing is not a sport where money can be found and were smarter than all of us.

I found it kind of sad since they excel so much in all other sport why not climbing? Why can't we get a black Sharma sending really really hard stuff?

P.S.: To anyone who might think this thread is "racist" please note that this ain't my goal... just looking for an answer why?

Black folks are smarter than this. Like one day a bunch of us were out tanning and a group of black guys were all under the tree in the shade drinking colds ones snickering at us. I went over and asked what they were laughing at, and they politely explained something to the effect that they thought we were stupid bordering on insane to go lay in the full sun on a hot day, whereas they took the sensible smart thing to heart and stayed cool in the shade.

?!!!!!!!?.......I thought it over, asked if I could join them and they said sure, and damn if it wasn't much better. In short order I was snickering at the idiots laying out there in the sun trying to get their skin darker like these guys already was.

Does that help?

(This post was edited by billcoe_ on Sep 18, 2010, 2:56 PM)

BoltWar

Sep 18, 2010, 4:30 PM
Post #182 of 229 (2898 views)
Shortcut

Re: [billcoe_] Is rock climbing racist sport? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

What is this CRACKERS.
Tom foolery

boymeetsrock

Sep 20, 2010, 1:40 AM
Post #183 of 229 (2840 views)
Shortcut

Re: [airscape] Is rock climbing racist sport? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

airscape wrote:
boymeetsrock wrote:

I am wondering why it was at the top of the list in general before I posted then?

hhhmmm, good question...

curt

Sep 20, 2010, 1:54 AM
Post #184 of 229 (2831 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Does this look like a climber to you?

Buckwheat say "O tay." Cool

Curt
Attachments: buckwheat.jpg (28.2 KB)

kachoong

Sep 20, 2010, 12:50 PM
Post #185 of 229 (2789 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

boymeetsrock wrote:
airscape wrote:
boymeetsrock wrote:

hhhmmm, good question...

My guess is that it was resurrected by a now-banzed user.

boymeetsrock

Sep 20, 2010, 1:02 PM
Post #186 of 229 (2783 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] Is rock climbing racist sport? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
boymeetsrock wrote:
airscape wrote:
boymeetsrock wrote:

hhhmmm, good question...

My guess is that it was resurrected by a now-banzed user.

That had crossed my mind... Did Subantz get the ax?

BoltWar

Oct 2, 2010, 5:27 AM
Post #187 of 229 (2688 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

boymeetsrock wrote:
kachoong wrote:
boymeetsrock wrote:
airscape wrote:
boymeetsrock wrote:

hhhmmm, good question...

Them black folks are always on my routes. GET OFF MY ROUTE BLACK GUY.
My guess is that it was resurrected by a now-banzed user.[/quote]

That had crossed my mind... Did Subantz get the ax?[/quote]

giggly

Oct 2, 2010, 9:08 AM
Post #188 of 229 (2658 views)
Shortcut

Re: [BoltWar] Is rock climbing racist sport? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Is it OK to be racist aginst Fat people? Espically when they where bages, and keep people in jail even after you tell them that you pet is at home starving to death? When you are a vegitarean and all the food they give you is chicken and liver and gizzards and shit. When they use big words like fugituve wanted and crazy white male. Is it ok to be racist after your 3 year old bonsai plants dies? Is it ok? Is it ok to be racist after getting the flu and doing a few weeks on solitary because a black muslim thinks you need to get the fuck out of his cell and the rest of the fat niggers that work at the jail deffitnally agree that you need to get the fuck out of the fat nigger muslims cell? And the best place for you the rockclimber needs to be is not at home, or with your family, or not to be allowed to contact your friends or family or feed your pet or water your plants or do anything at all that resiembles a logically sane God given life?
You realize this post is an illegal, irational exploitation of the truth.
What the fuck do you plan on doing about it?
Call the cops?
File a report?
Run?
Hide?
Go to court?
Suck the judges dick while the black depuity sticks his finger up your ass?
Go to mexico and get your dick cutoff while your head is being used as a candle?
Go tell the local climbing gym owner and find out that he hates you because you are french and he is german and they lost the war?
Go run and hide every time anyone hikes down the trail to your favorite 5.16 hightimes climb?
Start bouldering?
What the fuck are you going to do dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shut up!
Shut the fuck up!
Are you going to tell them about your good life inorder to prove your self as not a threat only to find that they are stalking you and plan on ambushing you by hiering decendts of walers as rangers and they knew you were there because you showed them your ID at the campground now they know about your warrents because you didnot asscoiate your self with their probationary piss drinking?

"Ah excuse me sir I need you to piss at me. Oh your piss is so clean you are the best boy I have ever met. If you keep this up you just might get to go rockclimbing for 2 days of next year."

Oh he is here to piss for me. Its ok. No need to sound the alarm. I am a fucking queer and I work for the government. So please go to court and piss on me and pay me $2345965.00 dollars in traffic tickets and licensing fees and fines. And just go with the flow when you get arrested because there is a quota and the pigs work on commision. And don't worrie when I punch your momma in the face I am a cop it's legal for us to do stuff like that. Now piss and show me your ass and plead guilty 150 times for no fucking reason so that you will never be abel to leave I am doing this because it is my job thats right I get piad 9 dollars an hour to tourcher you and starve your pets to death.
thank you for your support
Sincearly the U.S.government

Fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now for the hard part-finding food. You are not allowed to grow lettice there no tomato farming
as of April 20 1907 the growing of fruits and vegitabels in the USA is bannzzedid. all praticeiners of this so called gardenering will be subject to abuse torcher and conformity, all those not compling to our commands will be tourchered further untill they have lost all hope and the tourcher will continue untill the inmates show 0% morality. and the constitution will be offically dethroned by the Union.

(This post was edited by giggly on Oct 2, 2010, 10:00 AM)

BoltWar

Oct 2, 2010, 3:32 PM
Post #189 of 229 (2630 views)
Shortcut

Re: [giggly] Is rock climbing racist sport? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

giggly wrote:
Is it OK to be racist aginst Fat people? Espically when they where bages, and keep people in jail even after you tell them that you pet is at home starving to death? When you are a vegitarean and all the food they give you is chicken and liver and gizzards and shit. When they use big words like fugituve wanted and crazy white male. Is it ok to be racist after your 3 year old bonsai plants dies? Is it ok? Is it ok to be racist after getting the flu and doing a few weeks on solitary because a black muslim thinks you need to get the fuck out of his cell and the rest of the fat niggers that work at the jail deffitnally agree that you need to get the fuck out of the fat nigger muslims cell? And the best place for you the rockclimber needs to be is not at home, or with your family, or not to be allowed to contact your friends or family or feed your pet or water your plants or do anything at all that resiembles a logically sane God given life?
Call the cops?
File a report?
Run?
Hide?
Go to court?
Go to mexico and get your dick cutoff while your head is being used as a candle?
Go tell the local climbing gym owner and find out that he hates you because you are french and he is german and they lost the war?
Go run and hide every time anyone hikes down the trail to your favorite 5.16 hightimes climb?
Start bouldering?
Shut up!
Shut the fuck up!
Are you going to tell them about your good life inorder to prove your self as not a threat only to find that they are stalking you and plan on ambushing you by hiering decendts of walers as rangers and they knew you were there because you showed them your ID at the campground now they know about your warrents because you didnot asscoiate your self with their probationary piss drinking?

"Ah excuse me sir I need you to piss at me. Oh your piss is so clean you are the best boy I have ever met. If you keep this up you just might get to go rockclimbing for 2 days of next year."

Oh he is here to piss for me. Its ok. No need to sound the alarm. I am a fucking queer and I work for the government. So please go to court and piss on me and pay me $2345965.00 dollars in traffic tickets and licensing fees and fines. And just go with the flow when you get arrested because there is a quota and the pigs work on commision. And don't worrie when I punch your momma in the face I am a cop it's legal for us to do stuff like that. Now piss and show me your ass and plead guilty 150 times for no fucking reason so that you will never be abel to leave I am doing this because it is my job thats right I get piad 9 dollars an hour to tourcher you and starve your pets to death.

Now for the hard part-finding food. You are not allowed to grow lettice there no tomato farming
as of April 20 1907 the growing of fruits and vegitabels in the USA is bannzzedid. all praticeiners of this so called gardenering will be subject to abuse torcher and conformity, all those not compling to our commands will be tourchered further untill they have lost all hope and the tourcher will continue untill the inmates show 0% morality. and the constitution will be offically dethroned by the Union.
Lets make mixed babies. I will pee on you and you can jerk me off. Will we be happy?
Not sure but its worth a fuckin try.
SUCK IT HARDER

jt512

Oct 2, 2010, 5:06 PM
Post #190 of 229 (2618 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

giggly wrote:
Call the cops?
File a report?
Run?
Hide?
Go to court?
Start bouldering?
Shut up!
Shut the fuck up!

^^^Not reading that.

giggly

Oct 2, 2010, 6:57 PM
Post #191 of 229 (2600 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Shut up bitch!
It will be YOU who will be doing the sucking of the dick.
My name is abramam lincon and I will wip your ass!
Hey maby you could get my dead dog to suck your dick.

giggly

Oct 2, 2010, 7:00 PM
Post #192 of 229 (2599 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jt512] Is rock climbing racist sport? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Probably becuz your to stupid to fucking read Fucking queers from cali, go figure!

milesenoell

Oct 2, 2010, 7:35 PM
Post #193 of 229 (2583 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

giggly wrote:
Call the cops?
File a report?
Run?
Hide?
Go to court?
Start bouldering?
Shut up!
Shut the fuck up!

That is AFTER it was edited?! I think somebody cut your crack with too much Ajax or something.

Do you even have a pet? You never seem to even refer to your alleged pet either by name or as anything other than "pet". You never tell us what this poor starving animal is. Goldfish? Cat? Dog? Anus hamster?

jt512

Oct 2, 2010, 7:38 PM
Post #194 of 229 (2579 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

giggly wrote:
Shut up bitch!
It will be YOU who will be doing the sucking of the dick.
My name is abramam lincon and I will wip your ass!
Hey maby you could get my dead dog to suck your dick.

*plonk*

giggly

Oct 2, 2010, 8:05 PM
Post #195 of 229 (2564 views)
Shortcut

Re: [milesenoell] Is rock climbing racist sport? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Seriously it was more of a sarcastic exploitation of the truth. I was making a point. But while being in jail a few years back my iguana starved to death.
I also know of a guy in jail now whos 2 dogs reacently died from starvation. I know this for a fact because when I got out I went to check on them and they were dead. What about the 3 year old bonsai(dead). I am not really racist per say, but enough is enough if they are fat asses black white blue purple and green I will still carry an unresolved smite towards these people. And one day when I get stoped and I am by my self and or if there are witness to the abuse who think its funny I am going to turn the ir face into a fist crack.

BoltWar

Oct 2, 2010, 10:38 PM
Post #196 of 229 (2544 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

giggly wrote:
Seriously it was more of a sarcastic exploitation of the truth. I was making a point. But while being in jail a few years back my iguana starved to death.
I also know of a guy in jail now whos 2 dogs reacently died from starvation. I know this for a fact because when I got out I went to check on them and they were dead. What about the 3 year old bonsai(dead). I am not really racist per say, but enough is enough if they are fat asses black white blue purple and green I will still carry an unresolved smite towards these people. And one day when I get stoped and I am by my self and or if there are witness to the abuse who think its funny I am going to turn the ir face into a fist crack.
I bet your balls are huge.
Well my guess is you dont do shit.
I got 20 on it

skiclimb

Oct 2, 2010, 11:05 PM
Post #197 of 229 (2537 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Yes every time a person climbs rock they are actively, intentionally and even subconsciously oppressing a minority.

Rock climbers are the MASTER RACE dontcha know?

giggly

Oct 3, 2010, 12:10 AM
Post #198 of 229 (2521 views)
Shortcut

Re: [skiclimb] Is rock climbing racist sport? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gluttony their opposing gluttony!!!! their opposing gravity their opposing conformity, their opposing opposing beef jerky!!!! And most of alll their opposing homos from cali!!!!!

giggly

Oct 3, 2010, 12:19 AM
Post #199 of 229 (2517 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

BoltWar wrote:
giggly wrote:
I bet your balls are huge.
Well my guess is you dont do shit.
I got 20 on it

who said I was supposed to do anything!?
I just sit next to the river and do my chores in the morning! Try to stay in the shade for the rest of the day. Its called a healthy lifestyle maby you've heard of it?

shamusg

Oct 3, 2010, 12:31 AM
Post #200 of 229 (2510 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

Why was your iguana in jail?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Climbing Information : General

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook