RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - MidWest

Premier Sponsor:

Jhereg87

Sep 21, 2010, 4:42 PM
Post #1 of 5 (929 views)
Shortcut

Climbing Partner for winter training Springfield MO
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Private Reply | Can't Post

Hey all, kinda new to the site, just looking for someone to climb with pretty regularly at Big Rock for the winter. I'm more into top-roping and trad than bouldering, and it's kinda tough to do it solo! Cool I'm planning on going down to Horseshoe canyon next summer a fair bit, but it's been a while since I did any serious climbing, so I need to get back into it. If you want someone cool to climb with, just PM me, or e-mail @ justinlj87@gmail.com

Oh yeah, name's Justin, 23.

Thanks!

(This post was edited by Jhereg87 on Jan 27, 2011, 9:51 AM)

AaronRB

Jan 22, 2011, 8:32 PM
Post #2 of 5 (706 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Jhereg87] Climbing Partner for winter training Springfield MO [In reply to]
Report this Post

If I was still there Id go with you. That place is awesome. Everett works there still I think and he is always willing to belay if needed.

kazanthink

Jan 23, 2011, 7:33 AM
Post #3 of 5 (699 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Jhereg87] Climbing Partner for winter training Springfield MO [In reply to]
Report this Post

I would be more then happy to climb at big rock with ya but I am currently on the disabled list with a broke vertebrae. Should be back in 3 - 4 weeks though. I was climbing up at big rock all the time before I hurt myself. everyone who climbs there for the most part is super friendly im sure you wouldnt find an issue finding someone to belay you their. I am always willing to belay and climb once I am healthy again if you want you can email me on here with your number once I am climbing again I will give you a shout

im justin also by the way nice to meet you

Jhereg87

Jan 27, 2011, 9:49 AM
Post #4 of 5 (657 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kazanthink] Climbing Partner for winter training Springfield MO [In reply to]
Report this Post

Man, I'm real sorry to hear about the back, that's awful. Had a couple guys I work have that happen to them, and it's tough going for a while. But yeah, I think I might just be up for that in the next month or so. Just got the new job and finally have some discretionary income.

Either post on here, or hit me up @ justinlj87@gmail.com if you like. My current schedule is working from 1:30-10:00 p.m mon-fri, and then 10:00 A.M.-6:30 P.M. on some saturdays. I'd be available either after work on weekdays, or before, and anytime I'm not working on weekends. Preferably afternoon/evening.
In reply to:

Jhereg87

Jan 27, 2011, 10:10 AM
Post #5 of 5 (654 views)
Shortcut

Climbing Partner for winter training Springfield MO [In reply to]
Report this Post

And it seems, after checking the numbers, that this thread has gotten a lot of views recently. So to all you out there looking around and peeking in, hi! The previous post outlines my schedule, and if any of you are also interested in coming to climb, you are more than welcome to send me an e-mail at the address mentioned above. Thanks, and here's to a great summer!

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - MidWest

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook